Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This or That

last reply
16.6k replies
543k views
7 watchers
25 likes

Report

Date a Bitcoin Barron or date an Oil Tycoon ?

Oil tycoon

Date your mum's friend or dad's friend

Mom's friend

Sleep with an ex or a recently divorced inlaw?

Both; I have sex fairly regularly with my ex and his current wife, and have been with various in-laws. We are swingers, it’s no big deal.

After a party; cold breakfast or hot breakfast?

Hot breakfast

Ride a horse or a dune buggy?

Dine buggy. Horses and I don't get on well.

Snowshoes or cross-country skiis?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Skis in this sense.

Wake up way early or stay in bed and try to sleep?

Way early. I am naturally a morning person.

Rake the leaves or leave them to rot?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Depends on how many but generally will choose to rake, assuming this is my yard we're talking about.

Scrabble or Monopoly?