Report
Date a Bitcoin Barron or date an Oil Tycoon ?
Risk. At least you can play the odds there. Never been great at games like chess that are pure strategy.
Tabletop roleplaying game (e.g. Dungeons & Dragons) or regular board game?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Could handle either but haven't played a board game in years so that.
Monopoly or The Game of Life?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Both would be ideal (a restaurant I used to patronize made a killer "super sundae" with either chocolate or butterscotch, peanuts, and whipped cream) but hot fudge for only one.
Halloween: Stay home and hand out goodies or head to a costume party?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.