Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who would you rather kiss? (above or below)

last reply
54.8k replies
1.3M views
13 watchers
140 likes

Kissing below

Why not join my popular Lush Group One Tit Out Group | Lush Stories? For all those who enjoy pictures of women showing just one boob. Lots of cheeky flashes and accidental slips. Come on, you know you want to! Annie xxx

I will go below, though above would be tempting if he wasn't straight.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Above. I’m kinda straight and kinda not

Above and looking below too.

I have no idea who’ll be Below, but no hesitation on Above

Below