Scot2469 Active Ink Slinger 15 Sep 2026 Tea for two An arousing micro by Aveline. Please read and give it some love. You will enjoy it!https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/i-want-10
TheCharmer2016 Active Ink Slinger 16 Sep 2026 Coffee in bed sounds great to me!Shall I bring sugar and cream?
chattycathy1975 Active Ink Slinger 16 Sep 2026 Sounds good to me...everything is need will be right there
TheCharmer2016 Active Ink Slinger 16 Sep 2026 Decisions, decisions....should I wear anything for the drive to your house?
Scot2469 Active Ink Slinger 16 Sep 2026 Tea for two An arousing micro by Aveline. Please read and give it some love. You will enjoy it!https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/i-want-10
Scot2469 Active Ink Slinger 16 Sep 2026 Tea for me… and for you? An arousing micro by Aveline. Please read and give it some love. You will enjoy it!https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/i-want-10
TheCharmer2016 Active Ink Slinger 17 Sep 2026 That sounds good!Black tea and a slice of cake for breakfast, please.
kistinspencil Voyeur @ f/64 24 hours ago That's some strong coffee, if you need to get a shot after. What the heck, I'll try it.