Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you play strip poker with the person above you?

last reply
9.2k replies
288k views
5 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes

My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hahaha ..I've got new supplies lol see your sour candy ..raise you chocolate ..game on

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Heehee lol reminds me of someone ..no candy no play ..game starting soon

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Haha ..yep ..I've got m&m's biggrin ..we good to go ..game on

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes.

Let's play, letmethinkletmethink, Let's play Mexican Bingo.

Ok, get a handful of pinto beans cause that's how the Lovables taught me how to play this game.

Even better when you get like five cards and get all confused w/ these cards

And out of nowhere they say,

And you think you've won but no, the one yr old you were holding started to place beans on cards and you lost while eating a taco

While this song is playing in the background

I miss mexican parties ❤️

--

I'm still laughing about this

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Yes.

Let's play, letmethinkletmethink, Let's play Mexican Bingo.

Ok, get a handful of pinto beans cause that's how the Lovables taught me how to play this game.

Even better when you get like five cards and get all confused w/ these cards

And out of nowhere they say,

And you think you've won but no, the one yr old you were holding started to place beans on cards and you lost while eating a taco

While this song is playing in the background

I miss mexican parties ❤️

Sounds fun… and yes now we can play my style

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

lol

Heehee ..game just got interesting :lol: what are we playing ..I can't deal

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Oh yeah yes I'm going to win ..let's play

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hahaha ..what are you bringing to the table lol you got candy then you're in ..prepare to lose

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Bringing LOTS of candy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hmmmm...she would have me naked in no time, but is that a bad thing? No. Answer to question...Yes.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Bahahaha ..got no time to strip worship happy birthday IP!

That Typing Nerd
0 likes

Going to win anyway, so sure.

Always look on the bright side of life... and also my profile because I write erotica you might enjoy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Passing

My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Happy New Year! worship

Southern Charmer
1 like

Your deal or mine?

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2