last reply
14 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just to say Hi!

Been reading a lot of this forum and stories and decided to join, thus enabling me to comment in the forums. Sex is a fascinating subject, and the female POV is equally so.
Not here for anything other than the forums and the odd story.

I gather from many of the "no men please" on some profiles that others have joined for cyber or meeting up - not interested in that personally and it's sad to see us all tarred with the same brush, but hey ho.

Me - was married, then was told I wasn't anymore. Now with someone wonderful.

Not sure of the format here, so I'll simply say if anyone wants to chat (and I mean chat) PM/add me or whatever.

Heartofblue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I seem to have not browsed all aspects of the site.
I've sent out a couple of friend requests, not realising there was a messaging thingy, which I should probably have used first.
Feel a big of a heel now.

Ah, the perils of being a newbie.
Site administrator
0 likes
Hello. Welcome to Lush. Its a super site and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hello,and welcome....im sure you will get the hang of it lol
Lurker
0 likes

Hi there! Welcome to Lush.

If you are ever unsure of how or what to do here, or what the process is supposed to be, you can refer here to help you, or just ask a friend.
http://www.lushstories.com/help.aspx
We all have been newbies here at one time and have fumbled and found our way smile

While many profiles may suggest they dont want to be friends with a man, certainly not everyone here feels that way. Keep looking, there are lots of us out there :)

Hope you find your time here enjoyable!

Cheers!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Hello. Welcome to Lush. Its a super site and I hope you enjoy your time here.

John's the best. and I entirely agree.

HeyHeartofblue!

You're going to love it here! Forums range from raunchy, fun, to intellectually stimulating. They're great in the respect that you'll probably run into the same people a lot, thereby creating friends. I made some wonderful friends through the forum. The chats can be a lot fun, too.

Really happy to have you, Heartofblue! smile Hope you have fun! Welcome to the Lush life as a

S.Ballerina
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome to Lush

You'll find some great people here ... it is a great community
Lurker
0 likes
Hey, I'm pretty new around here myself. I'm liking it here and I hope you do too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tyrin1000
Hey, I'm pretty new around here myself. I'm liking it here and I hope you do too.

Even the craziness?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello guys....
my name is siska Kusuma...
i'm indonesian (Indonesia + vietnam)
i'm 23 y'old...
now i stay @ cambodia...
anyone here from cambodia??
let's be friends... ^^

BTW Nice to meet u all biggrin

I LOVE MY LIVE!!!
Sorry for my BAD english :D
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
New to Lush so question
Do i have to make 20 posts to forum to post pictures or just comment in chat on stuff?
can i add personal videos no one can see unless i share them ?
seems ok so far but whats gold membership thought it was all free?.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 69ways2love
New to Lush so question
Do i have to make 20 posts to forum to post pictures or just comment in chat on stuff?
can i add personal videos no one can see unless i share them ?
seems ok so far but whats gold membership thought it was all free?.

Welcome to the newbies smile

To answer your questions, yes you need to have at least 20 forum posts before you can post pictures.

You can upload images and videos to your gallery and there is choices in your settings to make customise who can view these (private album).

Also, gold membership supports the site. You can check out more info here https://www.lushstories.com/gold.aspx Well worth the money :)

I hope this helps and you enjoy your lush experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes starting to make sense and getting to know the site thanks
may the force be with you...