Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do a woman like in my age is normal to get attracted to a youngman?

last reply
16 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
are you kidding??

haven't you read the rules??

tsk tsk .... incest is not permitted - just in stories
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by sairamunez

nice move ..... you should do a search before you ask
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yeah i knew it but im just asking it?.. sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is normal for people to be attracted to other people of the opposite sex. The ages do not matter, but mathematics does matter. When you were 21 you would be attracted to your own age group because of the in-built need to produce children. When you are your declared age of forty-two there are attractive people both younger and older than you. When you are my age (72) almost all the attractive people are younger.
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Lurker
0 likes
I read your question, then I read your profile, so I have a better understanding. You are in your forties, so it sounds as if you want to have a relationship with a younger man in his twenties. When people say "younger" as in age group, I always go down a generation, not just a few years.

(If you mean a man in his thirties, then you aren't really looking for a "younger" man per se, at least from the question you pose.)

Answer: Nothing is wrong at all with having a relationship with a younger man, but there ARE a lot more variables to consider. Let's start with the obvious ones.

1. If you are looking just for a friend or sexual relationship, there is no problem whatsoever, as long as you keep your emotional boundaries in check. Keep in mind that younger men are, well, "young, dumb, and full of cum", but are also exploring their own options, so to speak. Even if they say they want a relationship, and just as importantly, even if you want to BELIEVE that, the plain fact of the matter is that their lives will undergo a lot of dynamic changes between 20 and 30; MUCH more than between 30 and 50. I'm 50 so I should know.

2. If you are looking for the relationship that may involve him being in your life more than just a friend or sexual partner, but achieve a level of monogamy that I sense you wish to happen, then it is far more complicated. Society is generally balanced toward the older man / younger woman dynamic than vice versa, but that's not just based upon physical situations, but intellectual, maturity, and emotional situations. That is why the vast majority of relationships that involve at least a 15-year age gap are older male/ younger female types.

3. Finally, you have a child in play here. That makes it even harder. In step families, a younger woman step-mom is much more stable than a younger man step-dad. Of COURSE, this is a general statement; there ARE exceptions. There are many fine upstanding young men who would be perfect as step-dads, even with the age difference. The trick, though, is that me do change more dynamically than women between 20 and 30.

So to bottom line this: if you are establishing a sexual relationship, go for it! Enjoy it to the hilt, and don't hold back. But if you are going to become more emotional, I would heed the knowledge that younger men's lives change much faster, and both of you would have to accept this change. In many cases, it's not acceptable to at least one of the people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perfectly normal biggrin. I mean guys of 45 are attracted to younger women, why would not be right around way too smile. Nobody has the right to judge :D.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It is pretty normal to be attracted to all sorts of age groups, young college age men can be very fit, energetic and so young and older woman like that appeal, the same way older men look at a fit 20 something and see her tight fresh body. Sexual attraction is a large part physical and also mental, if you view them as potential sexual partners you will imagine the strong arms the energy of youth and be attracted to that.

What tends to get more in the way is when you are looking for a relationship and you and the young person are just in very different stages of life, it can work but it is very hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
follow your heart and use your head
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Attracted or infatuated.
If YOU like him why not?
0 likes
When did age become a factor in love? As long as the person is of age.
Click below to see

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm attracted to both guys and girls much younger than me, so... of course it is!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know what "normal" is in my society (NE USA). But I see men attracted to younger women all the time, and there are a lot of women who pursue younger guys, often calling themselves "cougars."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
obviously it is very normal. I am 30 and my boy is 24. We make the best couple.

Keep in mind. what i do to keep this relationship exciting is, i act like a 22 yr girl. and try to give all the pleasure. Go to gym keep the body sexy and sluttery.

We don't talk about age. We just enjoy the life. I hope i can give my boy all the pleasure until 60. (Sex ofcourse) more than enough
- Arjino Ferrera
Lurker
0 likes
I know talking with my wife it makes her feel younger when young men look at her
Lurker
0 likes
I sure love being admired by younger men. I used to think it was ridiculous, but now I quite enjoy the attention. With so many great looking young women around and many with various body enhancements, I will take any genuine compliment I can get! So, I have no problem with a gal being with a younger man, as long as the younger man doesn't have a "mother" infatuation and is looking for a mommy to care for him rather than an equal lover.