Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever fallen in love with someone you can't have?

last reply
893 replies
97.5k views
2 watchers
19 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If you have ever fallen in love with someone you cant have? if so, how did you get through it, what happened?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
(moved topic from Think Tank)
Lurker
0 likes
yes. it sucked.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh, yes. I have definitely done that. As for what happened, I'd rather not share.
~~ Memories Will Never Die ~~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, I have. Fell out of it though, person wasnt what I thought they were.
I'm halfway gone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Chibi
Oh, yes. I have definitely done that. As for what happened, I'd rather not share.

Oh, sweetie. Sorry, I so would have dated you if I didn't have someone else! silly
Clumeleon
0 likes
Yeah, I never told her fully how I felt. Maybe if I had been more confident, it could have gone somewhere. I certainly got the impression she had some feelings for me, too.

She started seeing another guy and I became more of a confidant for her. I got stuck in the 'friend zone'. She's now in a very happy, loving relationship (not with that guy) and I'm obviously ecstatic for both of them. Sometimes I still wish it had been me. Part of me still loves her.

I like to think I learned something from it, though.
Lurker
0 likes
The key word here being "Love"......

Only twice.....

In College I fell heavily for the girlfriend of a really good friend of mine... He was studying Medicine and was frequently very busy... They married and she moved to where we lived and I ended up keeping her company while he was busy... We used to go to Art Galleries and Foreign movies and stuff... I adored her, and I know that she liked something about me.....

On one rather drunken afternoon, (why am I telling you this) we undressed and sat on the edge of the bed in my apartment...... She took off a plaid miniskirt as I remember.... And I remember... I wanted her, I seriously wanted her and I did, (I still do) love her.....

And I couldn't...... And in truth she couldn't.... It simply wasn't right..... So we hugged and we cried a bit and we didn't... And eventually we re-dressed like people in a bad play..... Awkward and innocent.....

(My GOD!!!!! Was that 20 years ago????!!!!????)

We see each other occasionally to this day..... I smoke, she doesn't...... Every time I go for a smoke at parties she follows and we talk..... She's happy and I love her still..... I'll be honest with you guys, usually I have a different girl when we share these soirees.... Usually, given my job, a younger girl....

She, (my mate's wife) always "tsk, tsks" at me like I'll never learn..... And tells me she's happy.... And I believe her..... And I love her still.....

(She's almost 50 now..... Still as beautiful as ever......)

The Second One.......

Do you know what....... ?

Let me just think about the first one for a while..... (Sigh!)

xx SF
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by rudyP34
Quote by Chibi

Oh, sweetie. Sorry, I so would have dated you if I didn't have someone else! silly

Don't think so highly of yourself, rubber ducky. ;)
~~ Memories Will Never Die ~~
Lurker
0 likes
I don't believe I've ever fallen in Love with someone I couldn't have. I've been in love with someone who found someone new. I've been in various levels of infatution, flirtation, and lust with people I couldn't have but never love. The people I love are peopleIi open my self up to. People who do the same in return. I may not have much of a future with them but isn't that the case in most relationships? The closest I ever came to being in love with someone I couldn't have was my friend Jamie. She died before I spilled my guts to her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES......... and my heart was shattered..... enough said....
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Lurker
0 likes
Just wanted to know if I was the only one out there, thanks guys!
Lurker
0 likes
Never have, Never Will
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
(moved topic from Think Tank)

why?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have and it's a recipe for heartache.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Yeah, its tough. Knew it just wasn't going to happen, so just took my time and eventually worked my way through my feelings. Came out of it stronger, but I wouldn't recommend it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah. buried teh feelings adn turned it into a story.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Countless times...Breaking the habit right now...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kiki28

The secret to happiness in life is to fall in love with someone you can have... repeatedly. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rudyP34
Quote by Kiki28

The secret to happiness in life is to fall in love with someone you can have... repeatedly. ;)

Guess why I'm breaking the pattern...;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No but working on it!
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by rudyP34
Quote by Kiki28

Great advice! And just what I did! And I couldn't be happier! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ducky69
YES......... and my heart was shattered..... enough said....

Yep! Gotta agree. Some things best left buried.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
0 likes
I remember it very fondly she was a thing of beauty, peircing hazel eyes, the way her hips swayed back and forth was to die for...

We spent many a night cuddling together, exchaning glances with one another..falling deeper in love with her by the minute. Our relationship lasted a few months and we got so close it hurt.

Then.....

Her owner told me he was moving across the country next month and had to take her with him..

Damn I miss Fifi
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
I remember it very fondly she was a thing of beauty, peircing hazel eyes, the way her hips swayed back and forth was to die for...

We spent may a night cuddling together, exchaning glances with one another..falling deeper in love with her by the minute. Our relationship lasted a few months and we got so close it hurt.

Then.....

Her owner told me he was moving across the country next month and had to take her with him..

Damn I miss Fifi

My heart bled when I read this Dude, you know I understand that pain !! x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh, on a daily basis
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was my choice but still hurt like hell.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow ..didnt know this thread was here but happy to stumble across it smile yep been there and done that ..once was enough. now too scared to get close ..easier to turn around and run away lmao or keep them as friends at arms length with walls around me. that was when i was 17 ..he moved away and i tried to move on ..he moved back a few years ago and i avoid him like mad. attraction is still there ..but i wont budge, it hurt like hell last time. :) i guess only time will tell ..who knows with life ..the curves balls that get thrown at us ..woop woop beep beep toot toot everyone biggrin gotta smile at the storm ..tears of joy hmm ..huggles to the max and major mmwah

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep....
Squirt is in the eye of the beholder