i want love

last reply
12 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am a young men at the age of 23 i am a chef at nice hotel i been told i funny down to earth and love having but yet i am single. i want to ask the people out there whats is wrong with me why can i find someone to love and care for i have had sexeul relationship in past but they didnt last
Lurker
0 likes
your relationship status says you're married on your wall...um what?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this The_Driver's alter ego?

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch

I had married on my status so people wouldn't bother me but always told people I was single
0 likes
Quote by shima21
Quote by LittleMissBitch

I had married on my status so people wouldn't bother me but always told people I was single

So you don't want people to bother you, you say you are married...but tell them you are single? I am even a little confused with that comment. I am just wondering what kind of person you want to attract. Much like LMB I have looked at your profile and see that you have quite a few pictures in your gallery...80% of them are of your "unit". Are you as forward with the women in real life as you are here on lush?? If you come across a certain way here (cock pictures etc) you would possibly considered to be a good fuck. However a good fuck doesn't always lead to love.

Women want to be romanced and treated like they are the most important thing in your life. Wine them, dine them and take a long stroll. Don't go "for the kill" and try to get into her pants the first date, you may be perceived as a good fuck and they move on.

Take your time!!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Matriarch
0 likes
Is the fun fair still there in Great Yarmouth? They had to shut some of it down as it was dangerous, the last time I went (25 years ago).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love your self first then you will be loved, its easy to love but not easy to let go
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Is the fun fair still there in Great Yarmouth? They had to shut some of it down as it was dangerous, the last time I went (25 years ago).

yes it is still here
Lurker
0 likes
I couldn't add anything more insightful, to that which Dedealicious advocated.
Lurker
0 likes
dudealicous is right, we want to be wined and dined, not having you ask us for nude photos everyday, Just your little text that said i love you, those were the ones that i loved, that made me smile the most. I love falling asleep listening to you breathing, it made me feel so close to you then, but then you was just about sex, you didn't try to talk to me as often, You are not meant to be alone, but if your gonna do the long distance thing you gotta try..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by shima21
Quote by LittleMissBitch

So you don't want people to bother you, you say you are married...but tell them you are single? I am even a little confused with that comment. I am just wondering what kind of person you want to attract. Much like LMB I have looked at your profile and see that you have quite a few pictures in your gallery...80% of them are of your "unit". Are you as forward with the women in real life as you are here on lush?? If you come across a certain way here (cock pictures etc) you would possibly considered to be a good fuck. However a good fuck doesn't always lead to love.

Women want to be romanced and treated like they are the most important thing in your life. Wine them, dine them and take a long stroll. Don't go "for the kill" and try to get into her pants the first date, you may be perceived as a good fuck and they move on.

Take your time!!

I like that reply!! Kudos
Oh and when i get to see such a gallery.... it gives an impression of "he needs a hole to fuck.. be it a drilled one ..in a brick wall" ..sorry..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shima21
i am a young men at the age of 23 i am a chef at nice hotel i been told i funny down to earth and love having but yet i am single. i want to ask the people out there whats is wrong with me why can i find someone to love and care for i have had sexeul relationship in past but they didnt last

Love is something earnt, and takes time and as others have said not just sex. Women want more than that.
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shima21
Quote by LittleMissBitch

Number one rule... if you want to be loved you have to put yourself out there and look for love everywhere. Who is to say that your love isn't here? Besides, love is a bother. Worth it but still a bother.