Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is there anything meaner than dumping your wife by text message??

last reply
19 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey, just got dumped by text message, which seems kind of callous... is it me, or is this just plain cowardly??

I can resist anything but temptation - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
It sounds very detached what your saying. You are the wife have I got that right. So your married to a man that ends it by texting you does he not see you regularly to tell you this to your face, surely if you do get a divorce he will have to face you at some point. It's a really detached, un-emotional way of doing this to you. He just wants an easy way out without any questions, tears, anger, by doing ending it by text had avoided this for the time being. But I'm sure it will all catch up with him as to what he's done.

Hope your alright eben though your obvioulsy not, okay take care, and comfort yourself for a while till things become clearer.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Terrible ..should be by Fax, like Phil Collins
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shiva
Hey, just got dumped by text message, which seems kind of callous... is it me, or is this just plain cowardly??

Yes, it's cowardly, but are you married to this guy? Your profile states you're single. Single, you might not have to ever see his face again. Married, you'll have to see him and deal with the allocation of property, child care and visitiation sharing or rights etc, and all the other crap that comes along with settling a legally instituted situation.

But yes, that kind of thing is callous. Was it a surprise or did you have forewarning?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His actions speak for themselves. And even though he surely sees it differently, he has done you a big favor. Get some good legal advice, and make sure you don't allow him to somehow creep back into your life.
Lurker
0 likes
I think that happened to Madonna's man and another celebrity. Yeah, it's real cowardly.
Lurker
0 likes
Lame. It doesn't even qualify as evil. Just weak. Good luck.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes just plain cowardly come on man have the balls to do something like that face to face.
Matriarch
0 likes
The title of your post reads WIFE? Your husband broke up with you via text message - am I reading this right?

Sounds really weak to me Shiva, what a chicken. Shows a lack of respect too.

How long were you together?

I normally break up over a nice restaurant meal, a bottle of wine, much more civilised, and not a complete waste of an evening out then
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is really lame, but you are better off without him. He is chickenshlt, you will be better off without him.

sinnndy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So sorry that totally SUCKS what a giant WEENEY! Have some great cyber sex on here to boost your ego I can suggest a member or two if you like. It's big badass divorce lawyer and private detective time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care and good luck.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the posts guys... yes, I was the wife... am now definitely single, not taking him back. Mind you, I have to say that I recently had a friend who decided for personal reasons of his own that he needed to break our friendship, and that hurt more, and I was not even supposed to care about him, have never even slept with him! The husband I do not miss, the friend I miss more than I could write about on here... just hope he realises that he lost a good friend in me and maybe reconsiders.

I can resist anything but temptation - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
aw hun im so so sorry about ur break up thats just stupid that he did that, everybody here is right that he is justr a big fat weeney, dick, asshole, many mean things u get the drift. stay strong!
Matriarch
0 likes
Pretty weak.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes there is Getting a text asking for a divorce. Not shat suxs.
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
Another form of that "texting" is called "getting served", Red.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
roc you have away with words i call it being a chicken
Carpe Diem

Red out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shiva

I came home from class (college) one day to find my fiance had moved out of our place, just out of the blue she and all her stuff were gone. Didn't hear from her for a week then she dumped me via email.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shiva
Thanks for the posts guys... yes, I was the wife... am now definitely single, not taking him back. Mind you, I have to say that I recently had a friend who decided for personal reasons of his own that he needed to break our friendship, and that hurt more, and I was not even supposed to care about him, have never even slept with him! The husband I do not miss, the friend I miss more than I could write about on here... just hope he realises that he lost a good friend in me and maybe reconsiders.

Shiva, I think your husband is a creep. That goes without saying but.... the fact that you don't miss your husband but you miss your friend, says something. Is it possible that your husband was jealous of this "friend"? Could it be that your feelings for your friend goes beyond friendship even though you never crossed the line?