last reply
33 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Markie
Now she said she feels like I dont love her x.x but shes aid that i know u love me x.x

She's just jerking you around and trying to get a fight out of you so she can talk about how she never fought with the other dude.

Seriously Markie, stop listening to her and run.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Next time she goes on and on about missing him you should tell her that you would be more than happy lending an ear if she tells you about it while she's sucking your dick. Like, she can suck, suck, suck then take a 5 second breather and tell you about how perfect her ex-boyfriend's dick is and that she misses it. Then she can suck, suck, suck and take another breather and tell you how he was a real gentleman...and attractive...and respected and how she misses him so. The she can suck, suck, suck then this time she can get on her knees and talk about how he was her one true love and how she could never love another man again. She can look up and add "ever," and at that moment you cum all over her face. Then slap your dick on it and make a splash... Then you can tell her she can keep going but that you're gonna cock slap her after each sentence.

That is the only way you should be listening to this shit.

I like your style Magical_felix!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
no, seriously, you're still together? you've had more then enough time to break it off - i'm serious here. this is not the girl you want to be planning a future with - and yes, i am sober tonight, and still of the same opinion.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Next time she goes on and on about missing him you should tell her that you would be more than happy lending an ear if she tells you about it while she's sucking your dick. Like, she can suck, suck, suck then take a 5 second breather and tell you about how perfect her ex-boyfriend's dick is and that she misses it. Then she can suck, suck, suck and take another breather and tell you how he was a real gentleman...and attractive...and respected and how she misses him so. The she can suck, suck, suck then this time she can get on her knees and talk about how he was her one true love and how she could never love another man again. She can look up and add "ever," and at that moment you cum all over her face. Then slap your dick on it and make a splash... Then you can tell her she can keep going but that you're gonna cock slap her after each sentence.

That is the only way you should be listening to this shit.

Too Funny!!

Markie, she doesnt love you, never did, never will!! Sorry.

Dont walk a way...................RUN!