Wife with another man question

last reply
32 replies
8.2k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a step in any relationship that needs VERY careful thought. Make sure it is what you both want as the consequences may not be what you expected or could live with after. We entered the swinging lifestyle after lots of very serious talks over a long time before we dipped our toes in. For us it worked as we took things very slowly.

I would definitely rule out the man down the road as it's too close to home if it doesn't work. Most couples who try this usually play away from home where they are not known. That way you can't be pursued if the man wants more than you are prepared to give.

There are also websites where you can meet single men looking for couples. But once again, be very selective and only play by your rules and stick to whatever boundaries you both agree on. And make sure he understands and agrees to them before committing to taking things further.

Good luck and have fun.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Talk to her about it. Be honest and tell her that it turns you on. You don't have to jump right into it, perhaps you can go out to a club or bar and watch her flirt with men. She could slow dance with someone to see if she likes the attention. Just take it slow, she might secretly like your idea but just afraid to open up to you about it.