it's been nearly four years since I have been properly active on Lush, but now I am back. I am shamelessly promoting my new story. Enjoy
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/facesitting/her-new-chair
it's been nearly four years since I have been properly active on Lush, but now I am back. I am shamelessly promoting my new story. Enjoy
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/facesitting/her-new-chair
Welcome back, Sholbin83. It's wonderful that everyone can read your interesting stories. I would be delighted if you could turn phima1 videos into stories.
Welcome back. It was a fabulous comeback story! 👅😘
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Welcome back and congratulations on rejoining the Omnium club x
My series about Chloe the dominating stepdaughter who controls her submissive stepmother has finished. It all started with Her Panties but does it end Happily Ever After?