Login

Best tips when giving a guy head?

last reply
71 replies
13.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Don't do it, if you're only doing it, because you see it as a mandatory part of having sex. Guys sense it, if you don't really want to and you are not comfy with it, at least, I do. It's an absolute turn-off for me.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Rookie Scribe
All I can really do is reiterate - enthusiasm, communication and keep at it!
Active Ink Slinger
Eye contact and don't neglect yourself. Ask him, "Mind if I play with myself while I suck your cock?" That might be a turn off for some guys, but a total turn on for me, knowing she's pleasuring herself while pleasuring me.
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Lurker
stuff Men have said about why they like how i give head...

eye contact: i was trained to always hold eye contact with a Man when his Cock is in my mouth. Some Men ignore me, but i think they all like having the option.

tongue: i KNOW Men like how i use my tongue. its always active, even when im gagging from his Cock down my throat. Men especially like the bottom of the head being licked, and love it when they are deep down my throat and i lick their balls.

i love it. i just do. i have always loved pleasing Men with my mouth, and i guess that comes through.

Just some quick ideas...
Site administrator
Beer head (also head) is the frothy foam on top of beer which is produced by bubbles of gas, typically carbon dioxide, rising to the surface. The elements that produce the head are wort protein, yeast and hop residue. The carbon dioxide that forms the bubbles in the head is produced during fermentation. The carbonation can occur before or after bottling the beer. If the beer continues fermenting in the bottle, then it naturally carbonates and the head is formed upon opening and/or pouring the beer. If the beer is pasteurized or filtered then the beer must be force carbonated using pressurized gas.

The density and longevity of the head will be determined by the type of malt and adjunct from which the beer was fermented. Different mash schedules and cereal sources influence head retention. In general, wheat tends to produce larger and longer-lasting heads than barley.

There are lots of websites giving good advice on how to produce the perfect head .. just google ... hope that helps smile.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by avrgblkgrl
I love giving blow jobs. I'm told I do a very, very good job. I think it has to do with the fact that I do truly enjoy it. I like the control, I like the loss of his control. My best advice is to relax. Seriously. It's not a contest or a test. Savor every part of it--the feel of him against your tongue, the uniqueness of his cock, the way his body reacts to you. Pay attention to his body. It will let you know what he likes before he can even comprehend it himself. Watch him. I love cum. But, if you don't then acquire a taste for it. See it as an extension of him--to wear, to taste, to let become a part of you. Take your time when it comes to deep throating. You really have to be relaxed for that. It takes practice. Yes, let him finish. Milking him dry with your lips around his cock and clean up is just as sensual as the act itself.

There's actually a way you can use your teeth if you are so inclined. It doesn't hurt, it's just an added sensation. That takes practice too though. ;)
Someone has to be the Villain
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by patokl
Don't do it, if you're only doing it, because you see it as a mandatory part of having sex. Guys sense it, if you don't really want to and you are not comfy with it, at least, I do. It's an absolute turn-off for me.
never knew of a guy that didn't like it. Like ever. Shock the shit out of me.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by SirDominic
never knew of a guy that didn't like it. Like ever. Shock the shit out of me.
I didn't say I don't like it. What I said is, that I don't like it, if the lady doesn't like what she does. I can't enjoy, if she doesn't.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by patokl
I didn't say I don't like it. What I said is, that I don't like it, if the lady doesn't like what she does. I can't enjoy, if she doesn't.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh LOL. Ok we're good then. I thought it was over for this world. Hahaha
Lurker
Soft, slow, wet, and deep. No hands, must cum in your mouth.
Lurker
Three words: saliva, saliva, SALIVA
Active Ink Slinger
My take is there are two parts. One is the tease where the penis is licked, stroked, swirled, held deep in the throat and worked over with the tongue, balls caressed & squeeze or sucked on, ect... ect... Then there is going for the O. Usually for me thats a steady in & out rythm, with the tongue pushing or sliding around on the erection. Most of the men I've seen sucked off or who I've sucked off prefer this for getting to unloading.

There are exceptions. The male in a threesome I was in back in December liked it rough & was not much concerned with steady repetition. Also young guys reach orgasm with a lot less technical stimulation. I remember one ejaculating just from a girl holding his cock and flicking her tongue on the underside of the head. Another shot his wad while I was licking the base of the shaft & a lady was sucking his balls. Two facials for the price of one that time.

I dont think you can count quick trigger prematures. When I was 19 I squirted as soon as a lady touched her lips to my tip. Some guys may enjoy that, but for me it was as much disapointment as satisfaction.
Lurker
Moan really loudly like it's the greatest thing you've ever tasted. Also use your tongue as much as possible. He'll love it, trust me.