Cock rings???

last reply
50 replies
16.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
I've only ever had a clear stretchy elastic-ish one used on me. It had all sorts of knobs around the edge. Hubby said easy on, easy off, and worked great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a metal one that fits like a glove. There is a pic on my profile
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a very nice one at one time. It was just flexible enough to be comfortable and just tight enough to make all of the blood stay in the penis and made the head extraordinarily large and sensitive. I wish I could find another as this one wore out from use......lol
Lurker
0 likes
I have an assortment of the gel variety, different sizes for cock only, cock n balls, etc. I wouldn't recommend using one all the time but every once in a while, it will definitely get the blood pumping and might have u shoot a nice sticky load all over your chest... Enjoy!
Tinker Bell
0 likes
We have a variety of cock rings. All good within themselves and some serve different purposes.

My favorite by far is a heart shaped one, about the size of my palm, that is covered in various nubbies in different shapes and sizes. It is meant to be used as the woman rides the man. Though I am sure its good the other way as well. However, you would not get the full pleasure of the nubbies.

I am pretty sure the whole neighbourhood heard me the first time we used this! Highly recommend it!
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Read and see the, and wonder do,they really work or help
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
An Arab strap is wonderful.
Get one made out of leather because it feels natural and has a little give.
It holds your balls tight and pushes them apart then they can be gripped and played with.
It makes your cock harder than normal, and when you cum its intense, your balls ache.
Also it makes your cock look magnificent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been with a few fellas who have used them. Personally I like a big loose set of swinging ball that knock around down there while he's getting busy. If it's the sort of cock ring that adds some weight to the his boys, I'm all for it. If it the sort that tightens things up, then NO, I'd rather he didn't use it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love to wear/use cock rings ive got three of the metal ones and i swear by them
Lurker
0 likes
My wife always loves it with me in a cock ring. We have worn out many. We had the vibrating ones, not too bad, the vibrating did nothing for me. She liked it. She prefers that I wear one that slams her clit vs vibrating. They do help maintain my erection, but not so that I can't give her a good fuck without one. Just remember to take it off immediately afterwards as they can cut off circulation after the fact, too.
Lurker
0 likes
Have several that we use all the time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a lot and wear one or two, that are not too tight, most of the time. For constriction I have some tighter ones but can not wear them very long. I had to shave my shaft as the pulling of my hair was a problem when removing.
0 likes
love the cock rings edge for hours on and off and shot my load clear across the room haha the older ladies love em
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pixie72
We have a variety of cock rings. All good within themselves and some serve different purposes.

My favorite by far is a heart shaped one, about the size of my palm, that is covered in various nubbies in different shapes and sizes. It is meant to be used as the woman rides the man. Though I am sure its good the other way as well. However, you would not get the full pleasure of the nubbies.

I am pretty sure the whole neighbourhood heard me the first time we used this! Highly recommend it!

Any brand name you could share?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My limited experience with them has been an almost endless erection.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer the adjustable magnetic type. They are comfortable, can be easy removed, and are beneficial in keeping the blood vessels open.

Or the Neptune is a nice alternative if your looking for a cock ring & butt plug in one. The shape of the plug helps it stay in place for wearing an extended time.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the Cock ring / Prostate vibrator duo
1 like
I am very satisfied owner of a Hot Octopuss Atom cock ring, and I highly recommend penis owners getting one! Loads of adjustable stimulation, my partner (F) loves it, and it works a treat!

I’ve also got a Jett from the same company, but that’s a different story…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I bought someone a stainless steel cock ring. It looks so good on. And by all accounts, feels good too!

Don’t tempt the lonely and perverse
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm prone to the stretchy vibrating rings. Has anyone else tried doubling them up? The tightness combined with the 2 vibrators against my balls feels great.