on a beach (5 votes) 18%
under neath the stars (9 votes) 32%
in a car (2 votes) 7%
in a park (1 vote) 4%
in a hot tub (0 votes) 0%
on the bathroom floor (1 vote) 4%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like all of those listed. Also, hotel balcony, highrise rooftop or recreation dec, by a mountain stream mid day, on the hood of a car on the side of a quiet highway, and anyplace under the stars!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, I forgot one, office--Office sex is the best!
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say my favorite place to have sex would be anywhere in the house. My second favorite would have to be in the backyard, looking up at the sky and seeing the stars. biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
France
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
I'd say deep in the English countryside on a hot evening when the sun goes down and on the grass totally naked as a warm breeze blows across my bare body. Problem is ... we have so few of those idyllic evenings here in UK - so I guess in my bed has to be favourites - or his bed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SexySophie

I'd say deep in the English countryside on a hot evening when the sun goes down and on the grass totally naked as a warm breeze blows across my bare body. Problem is ... we have so few of those idyllic evenings here in UK - so I guess in my bed has to be favourites - or his bed.

Well that's maybe 5 to 7 days a year, unless it was like 2012 when it rained non stop all year
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Coed steam room at the gym. Nice and steamy so no one can see it actually happening, LOL.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have a favorite place really, it's how the mood was set leading up to the sex. Although I would say the most thrilling place Iv had sex is in public. My ex girlfriend and I got busted by a Honolulu police officer once.. He never did anything just told us to move along and take it else were.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate that I have to choose!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Outside, most anywhere
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as long as shes with me I dont care
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in water
0 likes
Poll is closed now, but I'd have voted "bed" then one of the outdoor options though that remains fantasy rather than reality. We've done it on the living room floor and in front of the wood stove at the cottage (with some extra padding and pillows, not just right out on the floor) and that was fun but bed is more comfortable and offers a lot of flexiblity for positions and activities.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KatR
in water

nice, I can relate to that, Once I did it in a hot tub, and we ended up on doing it on the outside of the tub, but as we were in the tub, it was started, but sure didn't end
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's been 3 years for me so frankly anywhere would do lol!
Lurker
0 likes
In a tent while camping smile
0 likes
I am pretty short haha so a car gives me the thrill of being caught because we will park in areas we know have the possibility of being caught in and it allows me to get away from the basic bed/couch scenarios that we usually do.

That being said. I would like to know some other peoples ideas on where they have sex to mix it up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Office sex is the best!