Going Anal

last reply
62 replies
15.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am needing some help, I don't really have any experience w/anal and I'm meeting someone soon that is really interested in it and I think it could be good if things are right but I have an issue and don't know what to do. I am a very clean person and in that situation, you know? What can I do to prepare before so there won't be a problem if you know what I mean? Is there something I can do and is there anything that we can do to make it easier for me to take him?
Chelynn67
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go to the drugstore and buy Fleet enemas. Use as directed. Trying not to be too gross here, but a thumb in your vagina can generally tell you whether something solid is near your back door.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Frankly I would be terrified of anything larger than my finger in there. I know this doesn't make sense given what comes out of there but, there you go. It all just seems a little unnecessary to me but hey, don't knock it 'till you tried it I suppose.