Login

How would you seduce a younger woman?

last reply
67 replies
10.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I wouldn't. I don't sexualize humans younger than myself.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by ivanka_simkiewisz

That for me?...If not just over look this.

She can wear whatever, it ist casual, unless we meet during Spring or Summer, then we can dress up for a Chanel or Haute show.
I wouldn't mind if she on the wild side or a quiet type. All part of getting to know someone I think.

So ya think my date planning ist long like an exam, und hard to read like Russian?...smiles...ok
Well, it not an over-night if she coming so far to see me ya know, maybe a week thing. So be glad my comment ist not longer...lol

Ya should try Chinese sometime then.

Hey, I was not saying anything other than different girls may need seducing different ways. Any girl can wear whatever she likes! Whatever the mood takes her....

I think you took my German and Russian allegory too literally, lol! I meant: if a girl likes tender and gentle, do not hit on her too hard!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It might be good fun, but it could spoil the family relationship if your daughter finds out - and she will.
Imagine if she tells your wife?
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
VERY carefully. VERY slowly. As Herbert wrote: "Beginnings are such delicate times."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like having younger friends because it helps me stay in the loop but I'm done dating anyone who is more than 3-4 years younger. Been there/done that. It was fun but.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Counseling would be a good first step.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have to agree, the OP is asking for trouble. Also must confess that in recent years, on the wrong side of sixty, I've managed to 'engage' a couple women in their late twenties. They were sexually adventurous, had multiple partners/FWB. It did not take much effort to persuade them. Mostly I acted the gentleman, and tactfully grateful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jingle
/likes David's answer

Your post makes this girl sound like a piece of meat, tbh. If you're willing to possibly(probably) damage your daughter's relationship with this girl just for a piece of ass, you should be willing to ask your daughter if it's ok to try it. And what happens afterwards if you do it? The fall-out could be rough for all three people concerned.

Good advice. Ask the daughter first if her friend would be receptive to being courted by an older man. If the answer is no then leave it at that.

But if she says yes...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a girl who has been seduced by older men I would say don't be creepy. He her friend and mentor. Give her complements not just on her looks but on her as a person.

Buy her gifts to show your interst, doesn't have to be big just things to let her know you care for her.

Talk to her as an adult. Don't treat her like a kid in conversations.

Flirt and tease her.

And ask her out and do things guys her age won't or can't afford

As a young woman we want to be treated as a woman. Not a girl
The Linebacker
0 likes
I don't know about younger women, but women in their 30s eagerly respond to candy bars, dirty suggestive talk, just grunting, or saying, "hey you."