increasing amount of ejaculate

last reply
9 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi all. Having used the search function to no avail I wondered if anyone has tried anything dietry wise to increase the amount of ejaculate they produce. I'm sure there was a post about it but I can't find it anywhere. Have people used vitamin supplements? Specific foods? A long time ago I read something about the legendary 'milkman' that is Peter North. The only thing is I'm intolerance of milk products and most of his ideas evolved around lots of vitamin enriched milk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had that problem as I always seem to shoot out a large amount of cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Abstinence for a couple of days works for me as well. Double the quantity
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dont masturbate for a few days then you will cum alot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Drink a lot of water then do a lot of edging before the main course.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Water, meat, nuts (hahahaha), grains, fruits and veggies can contribute to semen volume. Not the sperm itself, but the volume of the semen. Also, amino acids. But a balanced diet and lots of exercise is a sure way to go.

You've already been given great advice as far as edging and abstinence goes. The longer you wait, the more you'll spew. Also, invest in something like a cock ring...that way you don't blow it all in one load, and then you can take it off for a big finale, if you know what I'm saying.

Happy humping!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
They say that ingesting wheat germ daily improves semen volume. I believe that there are pills out there for volume as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most guys cum more if it has been a long time since they last ejaculated.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Genetics play a great part I believe, but you can try the advices suggested to increase it by a certain margin.

- Waiting a few days between masturbation sessions

- Edging pefore ejaculation (approaching orgasm, relaxing, proceeding, etc)

- Drink plenty of water

- Take a Zinc 50 mg supplement daily

Don't expect to cum like Peter North though... you might only raise your total volume by ~20% by following those.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
don't masturbate for around a week or so.. and when you finally do you will have a load haha... also when you're close to ejaculating slow down your strokes it feels great and oddly it does shoot better so to speak