Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Announcing our Halloweenie Competition

last reply
150 replies
15.5k views
10 watchers
171 likes

I wanted to thank those involved for hosting and judging this competition. 😁

It was definitely fun, and there were a ton of great entries, so I know picking favorites must have been quite difficult!

Any idea when the final announcement will be made?

Quote by MediocreAuthor

I wanted to thank those involved for hosting and judging this competition. 😁

It was definitely fun, and there were a ton of great entries, so I know picking favorites must have been quite difficult!

Any idea when the final announcement will be made?

Jen said Friday but the day is winding down in most places and it's already Saturday for the Down Under crowd so not sure. Might get bumped to Monday if we don't hear soon would be my best guess.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith