Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! THE FUTURE OF LUSH DEPEND ON IT!!!

last reply
23 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
ok, not really, but seriously, all you writers? we've been juggling stories like mad lately with trying to do holiday stuff and all that - i have people that are spending xmas eve trying to get just a few more verified - it would mean a lot to us if you, all you writers, could just take a few days off and hold onto those stories so the the team has a chance to breath and enjoy christmas as well - 48 hours, even - everyone just take two days and not send in a new story? we'd be ever so grateful. thank you and merry christmas!!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Something else I'm surprised people have to be asked.

Merry Christmas Sprite *hugs*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good point! Thanks for bring it up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not make a post stating that the reviewers will be taking a short holiday break?
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Well, I had planned to submit one starting tonight until New Years. Gosh, how rude. I guess I can wait, if the price is right. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Icarus32
Why not make a post stating that the reviewers will be taking a short holiday break?

pretty much what this is
Lurker
0 likes
Understand completely. Thank you for all the hard work you do.

Thank you..

xoxo
Lurker
0 likes
We writers, in our eagerness to be published, sometimes forget all the hard work it means for the moderators. Perhaps you should introduce the idea of holidays from posting, especially over times such as Christmas to allow the moderators some time to relax and enjoy a little time for themselves.
Story Verifier
0 likes
And, of course, I just submitted one before reading this!SHIT!

I apologize. Ignore it until you've had a break. This is a thankless job most of the time, I know that. So...

THANK YOU!.

From my heart. I appreciate everything and every second you spend here. Without you there would be no here.

From us to you.
I am always a gentleman.
Candyman
0 likes
I have one ready to submit. I will kindly wait until after the first. You and your families need time, too. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LasarDaddy
And, of course, I just submitted one before reading this!SHIT!

I apologize. Ignore it until you've had a break. This is a thankless job most of the time, I know that. So...

THANK YOU!.

From my heart. I appreciate everything and every second you spend here. Without you there would be no here.

From us to you.

I did too!! I feel like an ass now. Please wait and do mine whenever. There is no rush in the least. Sorry guys!!!
Lurker
0 likes
He he he merry Christmas!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not a writer but a reader....I totally understand and appreciate all you folks do, that proofread and edit what we read and enjoy.....I wish all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.......And extend a THANK YOU...... to all who give for all of us to enjoy......I am a relatively new Lushy but so appreciate what all of you do behind the scenes tirelessly to make lush work. WE all so rely on lush heavily to help fulfill what is missing in our lives.......AGAIN...... THANK YOU........
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Fair enough.Everyone's entitled to time off. Good idea to schedule it earlier than on the knocker though. That way we can all plan smile
Ambrose
Lurker
0 likes
Everybody needs a break once in awhile. . .take sometime for yourselves guys.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
just so you know, we normally average about 10 - 12 stories in the que at a given time, currently, it's up to 47 and holding. so yeah, patience, please.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LORD! And I thought it was bad when it got above twenty!

I suppose it's a good sign - it means the site is growing by leaps and bounds, but, Mercy!
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
There really should be a few times a year for a few days at a time where you guys don't have to do anything.

There's enough to do on lush it won't hurt anyone.
Matriarch
0 likes
We could have turned off the submission page.

People really should have better things to do at this time of year!
Sophisticate
0 likes
Quote by nicola

A good idea for next year.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Exactly what I was thinking
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
There really should be a few times a year for a few days at a time where you guys don't have to do anything.

yeah, like 4 hours every night when i'm asleep...