Moderator of the Month for December

last reply
23 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
December was a frenetic month on the site. I don't remember one ever being so busy.

So many of the moderating team across the entire site stepped up, making sure the chat rooms, groups and story sides ran smoothly.

It was indeed a heart-warming communal effort

The queue has sat at over 50 for the last few months, and it has taken a sterling effort to keep it under 100.

The following story mods processed over half the stories between them in December - el_henke, curvygalore, sprite, Saucymh, tams_back_yay and FirstBlush.

But the person who smashed it out of the park, processing a whopping 159 stories, was WSCLG.

Incredible job Rupert!

I'll be in touch regarding your $100 prize.
Please show some appreciation for all our hard working mods, and in particular WSCLG for going beyond the call of duty.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Holy moley, 159 stories in a month? That's like, let's see, uhh... 159/31= um, carry the 1 and place the decimal at... so approximately, um, well, roughly several EVERY day. And that's with holidays and everything in there. I don't think I could read 159 in a month, much less mod them. Great work, Mr. W, enjoy the well-earned reward!

Site administrator
0 likes
Fantastic effort Rupert. The award is certainly most deserved... congratulations.

no they are not mine.

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Great job, Rupert!

Thank you to Nicola and all the mods for your continuous hard work!
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Round of applause for all the mods and a big well done to Mr W.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Sterling work! Very well-deserved!
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

Congratulations Rupert. Certainly well-deserved and hard-earned.

Also, huge HUGS for all the moderators who not only process hundreds of stories but keep Lush humming along and safe for everyone.
Meagan
Mana wahine
0 likes
Excellent effort. Congratulations. xxx
Candyman
0 likes
Aw shucks, y'all

Wow - 159? Here I thought I was just trying to help. Thanks for the award Nic - but, I humbly think there are others more deserving. No - I'm not giving it back.
I will say this, the family here at Lush, including all the Mod Staff and members is simply the best in the world. Y'all are great. Love ya - mean it. Even Rachel (who knows I really do mean it).
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations, Rupert! And a huge appreciation for doing such a great job.

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Well done, Rupert. Can't believe you had time for that in between all the spankings
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by Jen
Well done, Rupert. Can't believe you had time for that in between all the spankings

Well, though my hands were a bit sore from giving them to all the lovelies on the Mod Staff who so deservedly needed them, I was able to squeeze in some time.
So, I expect you in my office Monday morning - bright and cheery.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

0 likes
GO! GO! Rupert!!!

Congratulations and thanks for a job well-done!
Lurker
0 likes
Well done congrats awesome effort =d>
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
as always, thank you and much appreciated. for those not familiar with how things run with our story mods, verifying is just part of the process. Rupert is also tasked with tracking down and spanking any mods who happen to wander off during busy times. Poor guys got one arm that's twice the size of the other now. well, i think that's from spanking bottoms... or spanking something... ;)

seriously, you're a superstar. appreciate your hard work so much.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheesy Alchemist
0 likes
Amazing work! Congratulations

Tinker Bell
0 likes

Congratulations! Thank you for all you do!
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Lurker
0 likes
Wow 159! Congratulations ?
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Big congrats!!