last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Code Monkey
0 likes
I've published a new version of lush today, here's a summary of the changes:

- Added a text entry field on the settings page to add a blocked user.

- Fixed the crazy popup menu (position) of the block friends section of the settings page.

- Added auto-suggest to the Add and Block friends boxes on the settings page.

- Popup alert when your friend's logon (configurable from a user setting's)

- Play a sound when you've been poked (configurable from a user setting's) (audio to come)

- Added playlist to profile page (playlist.com playlist defined on settings page)

- Added 'Back To Top' links at the bottom of the story page.

- Limited the images in the members gallery to a maximum of 800(w) x 600(h) pixels. (some of those pics are crazy resolution)

Let me know any problems you see......
Matriarch
0 likes
Excellent work Gav =d>

I'm interested in road testing the Playlists (we don't have nearly enough musical smileys!)
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Awesome addition with the playlist!! I am already up and running! If anyone has any question on how to do it, just give me a hollar!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
You've done a lot of great work, Gav. Thanks a million.

Does the Block A Member work for the chat room also?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dankeschön Gav!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Gracias Gav....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Merci beaucoup!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
all hale the gav myster
save a horse ride a cowboy
Code Monkey
0 likes
i really need to get out more

Lurker
0 likes
I tried the "Playlist" feature out, but I'd like to get rid of it again, since it clutters up the profile page, which is next to impossible I've discovered.

There should be a "Delete Playlist/Player" button next to the "Update Playlist" button. Which happens to be on other sites I visit, where you can add a playlist. Or just be able to delete the code in the box, but since the code isn't even there, this is not an option either.

So what do you do to get rid of said playlist and player on ones profile page? Just a question is all.

Edit: But thanks for the limited resolution for pics. I limit mine to that of which you have stated, as in resizing them before adding here, but seeing someone else pics and their sizes? They're crazy in heavyness and it is next to impossible to see the contents of them.
Code Monkey
0 likes
darnit, why didnt I think of that, good idea LWG.

i'll add a delete button. in the meantime i've removed your playlist.

i think its funny, some of those huge pics people post. its like navigating their body, google map style.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gav
... its like navigating their body, google map style.

LOL - just need to add a "You wish you were here --> feature"
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Internet Sensation
0 likes
LoL!
well, if you right click the oversized picture and choose open in new window/tab... you actually get it in smaller size... a viewable one.