Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever shaved or been shaved by a lover, privates, not faces. Would you ever?

last reply
72 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh, absolutely.

First time was in college. My gf wanted to know if she could do anything for me that had never been done. I thought about it and then proceeded to shave her cunt and asshole. Then she did the same for me. Most erotic act I can imagine. After 23 years, we still shave each other, and it still is hottest part of foreplay when we do it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have and been shaved by a lover and it was amazing. Not have done it with the recent lover, but would love to do it.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have shaved and been shaved by a lover, it's amazing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, shaving the lady in your life is a extremely erotic experience and, as stated my many of your respondents, the sex afterwards is beyond description. An added bonus is that it makes your girlfriend look so (edited by admin for content).
Lurker
0 likes
I have "helped" my husband shave his junk. To me it is very erotic, I love feeling him. It turned me on helping him shave his junk. He has shaved mine as well and it turns me on when he shaves mine as well! smile
Lurker
0 likes
I have shaved and been shaved several times.
I found it leads to great sex afterwards.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've shaved many lovers, both guys and girls, but only one girlfriend has shaved me.
Lurker
0 likes
I have shaved a few of my friends.
I have been shaved by 2 gfs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes in both cases. However the one thing I've never had a facial shave performed by someone else. That is something I would like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but it sounds fun. I recently started to go bare down there, it is an amazing feeling. Somehow, at least for a while, it made me hyper aware of my dangly bits, and that felt great!
Lurker
0 likes
I've been shaved a few times. It was hot.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, and Yes