Hey everyone.

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello all, I love reading the stories here on lush and after a time of just reading have decided to finally make an account. Would just like to say thank you for all your work and I look foward to making some friends.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Welcome to Lush and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
hi Simm! glad you found us! hope you enjoy the site, it's got a LOT to offer. *hugs*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Welcome to Lush! Please do enjoy the stay. ^-^
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Welcome to Lush!! You will love it here. Please reach out if you have any questions. We don't bite .... much.....actually.....forget I said that!!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Welcome!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very nice of you to say Hello! Enjoy!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome aboard! You'll like it here. Lots of nice people, many of whom have a great sense of humor. I've only been here a few months and it has been fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome...... a bit new here myself..... be careful.... this site is addicting and you can spend hours upon hours here reading and viewing all there is to obsorb! lol