Is farting during sex a big deal?

last reply
37 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
when i fart during sex, I just say "you are making my ass speak to ya! " that lightens the mood and helps get our minds back on track!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by real69luvr
OMG, this is so funny because it happened to me. I was deep into oral and my wife in her excitement let lose with a fart. We still laugh about this 20 years later and no, it didn't kill the night. The sex was still awesome and yes, I did make her cum after the slip lol.

me tooooo .... ... we both burst out laughing.. just had to stop..
every time we would attempt to continue we would burst out laughing.. waiting for the sequel... which eventually came..
it the was the second trumpet call that finished the night... in hilarity..
oh yes! we made up for it next morning.. still laughing as we did..

omg... now u know where my giggles came from.. well .. they just never went away ... giggles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it is for me it's why i wouldn't let any one go down on me
what's up sunshine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LMAO! Still laughing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
real farts ???? yes its a big deal ..... i die of embarrassment from fanny farts which cant be controlled
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
Site administrator
0 likes
Sometimes I think I have seen it all here, in terms of forum threads, and then another one appears that tops the last one!

*shakes head*
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I had this happen to me once way in the past.
I was having sex with my girlfriend at the time and I had her ankles on my shoulders.. legs pushed back. We were going at it pretty hard and then she just let one rip real loud. She had this momentary look on her face and she said "oops" but it was quickly forgotten. I mean.. considering how hard we were going at it and the position she was in I couldn't blame her and I thought nothing of it. I was more concerned with doing her at the time. lol

I don't think it would bother me at all if in other situations..

If I did it.. I don't think it would embarrass me at all but I guess that would really depend on her reaction to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No big deal, it happens to the best of us. Laugh and don't be to uptight.