Maybe there is a pattern?
Ive picked up 2 teachers already
Personally going to uni next year! Cant wait! Bachelor in Arts...
Quote by nicola
Lollipop Lady.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by castlequeen
Staff psychologist for an HMO. There's days when it's the greatest job in the world, and there's days when it's the worst.
Quote by ZafiaQuote by castlequeen
Staff psychologist for an HMO. There's days when it's the greatest job in the world, and there's days when it's the worst.
That is very cool....do you have a particular population that you see? I'm a LCPC (Licensed Therapist) and I focus mainly on domestic violence survivors and those who have been victims of heinous crimes......![]()