Just wondering (furry question)

last reply
37 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are there any furrys on the site ( not that i am one, im just studying different sexual things :b)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ooh also let me know if you have a different sexual fetish, i may want to study you, as in school work, im not some mad scientistbiggrin
Artistic Tart
0 likes
http://www.lushstories.com/thepainter

Here you go, enjoy.

He's furry, has a 2" brush, and answers to "the painter", "paintman", "soccer-boy", or in chat, he'll answer to "hey!"

If you're lucky, he'll cam with you. Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My sister said that hes not, didnt he meet up with a girl off here ... She also said that people make a lot of jokes about him haha
Artistic Tart
0 likes
lol, yes, all are true Nina. Just having some fun- good luck finding what you're looking for. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nina
Are there any furrys on the site ( not that i am one, im just studying different sexual things :b)

What does that mean?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nina
She also said that people make a lot of jokes about him haha

whahahahaha QUOTE of the day...thanks for that nina
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My pleasure smile haha
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Nina

I don't believe that we've had the pleasure of the company of any Furries, joining Lushstories yet. If some have, they have not announced themselves in this forum.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Darn i kinda wanted to do a presentation on furrys for my coursework sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well does anyone have anything else i can do?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh and i cant really explain a furry properly, you should look it up on wikipedia smile
Lurker
0 likes

furries lol...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Omg epic lol, thats like the most awesome furry pic ive seen lol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Nina

My lawn needs mowing and the shrubs could use a trim. How are you with shears?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aha well id give it a darn good shot but dont expect much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So much love for the paint brush in this thread.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
People might not want to admit it out loud...why don't you ask them to message you??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay, if youre interested in my research PLEASE message me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not do you project on submissive men there are plenty of them on Lush?
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I know a lot of furries. I met a furry couple, quite by accident a few years back. I thought it was cute, and then VERY strange, and then shoulder shrugging "whatever." There is also a Japanese furry distillation called Neko that is sort of fringe furry. The furry niche resides in the the basement of geek subculture and often involves some sort of erotica reflected in real life cosplay. The sexual aspect of the cosplay can involve strap-ons, neck biting, and weird trips to dry cleaners for cleansing of said costumes.

How geeky are you? The Furry chart.

Because furries tend to play way-outside-the-box, and are looked down upon within their own geeky subculture, I doubt that a lot will wave their hands high in the air and admit it ... even here.

However, as unofficial ambassador to the furry cause (I am not one of them, but I have visitation privileges) I can tell you that there is a large complement of furries on Second Life; a MMORPG that allows furries to play out their wildest fantasies in forested privacy. (Yes, I do play Second Life. No I do not wear fur). It is a great place to meet furries in their quasi-natural habitat.

Wait … you ARE asking about cosplay furry, and not people with an abundance of hair?

if not … uhm … never mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nina

I slept like shit last night. I could use a back rub...
Lurker
0 likes
I am not a furry, but I date one so I suppose you could say I am one by association. My boyfriend is a member of another site dedicated to that. If you would like, I could let you know of several sites of that genre.

Ling
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know what a furry is. I can't even guess.
Lurker
0 likes
I always thought they were people who dressed up in animal costumes and had wild crazy sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any info would be appreciated, thanks guys, but i need to actually talk to furry to provide a basc psycho analysis
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do you think furries would willingly undergo "psycho-analysis"? That word has a rather negative connotation and no matter how other people view the furry activities the furries don't see anything wrong with it.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
I concur with Necho's description.

Here is some research material.