Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, Would having sex with a virgin turn you on?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I know most women on here like a good fuck, and for their men to have experience, but would taking a mans virginity turn you on in a different way?
Lurker
0 likes
If he had a big cock, sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have slept with more virgins than non virgins, I love the fact that with a virgin i am their first and i can show them and tell them exactly how i want things done and they do it because they have no experience of ways other women have wanted it. It turns me on because they are clueless and i have to guide them, it's rather fun. I also like the fact that even if the relationship ends they will always remember me being their first haha!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the ability to "rock their world" first is a nice turn on.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I love their heart beating out of their chest at seeing me naked, their wide-eyed incredulity that I'm actually going to give myself to them, guiding them on what to do when they look to me for help, their endless gratitude and burning desire to have me again... yes. I love virgins!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm still a virgin. Tho unlike some, I still am because I'm paralyzed from the waist down & scared to disappoint. Plus, I never wanted to be just a fling. But now the older I get, I'm just scared....any takers? Preferably women right now? LOL