Login

life lessons learned from lush

last reply
75 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
You can find true happiness and love on lush.
Click below to see

Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

Can I bring horror movies and absolutely no clothes to the slumber party? smile

Yes, you can bring horror movies, and yes you can arrive nude. You can also bring a friend....three even!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shannon3K

Yes, you can bring horror movies, and yes you can arrive nude. You can also bring a friend....three even!

Just some of Vanessa's friends, the 4th one from the upper left is a close friend of mine. But not that close.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry they're camera shy, but here they are...

Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I don't think they're all limited to Lush, but the internet or life in general.

1. Just because I have an opinion, it doesn't always need to be shared, especially with total strangers.
2. Sometimes I just don't have an opinion, so I don't need to make one up just to contribute to a conversation.
3. Telling strangers that they're ignorant/bigoted most likely won't result in changes in said strangers' attitudes, but it sure is funny as fuck to watch their blood boil when confronted with progress that they can't control.
4. People aren't entitled to any part of me, be it my time, my energy, my emotions, or my thoughts. I can choose to share or not to share any of these things in any capacity of my choosing with anyone of my choosing.
5. I am completely in control of my experience here due to lesson #4.
6. It's okay to let someone in, so do it as often as it feels right.
7. Titties are always appreciated.

Chuckanator
0 likes
Lush is what you make of it.

I'm learning to write fiction.

I've made some great friends and acquaintances.

I've learned my opinion is just one in a sea of opinions and there are two sides to every issue. (Or three or four...)

I've also discovered the average cock size on lush is 9".

Cute cat pics defuse the most angry situations.

If you're easily offended, stay away from think tank.
Lurker
0 likes
I have become a better writer because of Lush and the Mods. I avoid the tribunals and dramas that some play.
living dead girl
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Lush is what you make of it.

I'm learning to write fiction.

I've made some great friends and acquaintances.

I've learned my opinion is just one in a sea of opinions and there are two sides to every issue. (Or three or four...)

I've also discovered the average cock size on lush is 9".

Cute cat pics defuse the most angry situations.

If you're easily offended, stay away from think tank.

Cute Cats pics heart Just thinking about them makes me smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

smile Where am I in that pic or did I take it?

Sorry....you were too busy watching your silly horror movies. Hey I had a GREAT time with your 22 gal pals. Not sayin what happened, OK?
living dead girl
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest

Sorry....you were too busy watching your silly horror movies. Hey I had a GREAT time with your 22 gal pals. Not sayin what happened, OK?

Oh yeah silly huh..you dare all something as complex as Sharnado silly..When the sharknado apocalypse happens and you need someone to save you don't come looking to me smile
0 likes
Not everything in life is fair or just. Sometimes people are just vindictive assholes trying to make themselves feel superior. It's kinda pathetic really

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest

WTH, where was MY invitation...and I thought we were friends...Oh well, next time, promise? xoxoxoxo

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm where do i start, Lessons learnt from my time on Lush...

1.trust no body because some people will quickly stab you in the back and judge you. I can honestly say I trust maybe 1 or 2 of my lush friends...
2. Never believe what someone says..Actions speak louder than words.
3.Honesty & respect should be every lushies 1 rule, I hate liers and fakes
Lurker
0 likes
I wrote a list but realised most of it was what I learned about myself. So these are probably the life relevant ones - to echo the sentiments of many no doubt:

1). Everything... every.fucking.thing... you say has the ability to be manipulated, misconstrued, misunderstood, taken out of context or blown out of proportion to meet someone else's agenda... even those 'closest' to you... no matter how calm, serene, polite, respectful, gentle, uninvolved, whatever the fuck you think you are being... it can, and will, still fucking happen. Expect it to happen to you, and try not to do it to someone else. Lush is a great environment to practice letting yourself cool it before reacting because you are probably being fucking stupid.

2). The heart wants what it wants (and it doesn’t know it’s the internet). You can have really strong connections and feel things you don't expect, find yourself wanting something (someone) more than you have wanted anything else in your life. You can be happy in ways you don't believe exist. You can trust implicitly and love without hesitation. And in the same breath you can feel pain, confusion and despondence... You can cry and hurt, and feel regret, resentment, longing, etc..... If someone told me these things three months ago, I would have laughed in their face.... I humbly fucking apologise.