Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Missed Opportunity

last reply
2 replies
122 views
1 watcher
1 like

What were your missed opportunities? You knew that getting laid was a sure thing, but for whatever reason, you passed or fucked it up.

30 years ago, after reporting to a brand new job, I met a coworker who was a smoldering hot Latina, and after walking her home one afternoon, she proceeded to get almost completely naked then got into bed, stating to me “ as you can see, I’m not shy.” I should have stripped naked and jumped into bed with her and fucked her that afternoon, but I didn’t and never did and even though we went on a couple of very innocent dates usually to the movies and dinner. I never touched her otherwise. I still can’t figure out why

I matched with a Japanese milf of a dating app. We had agreed hangout at her hotel room and go to the hot tub. She was incredibly hot, perfect tits, and just overall sexy. I pulled an all-nighter the night before and then fell asleep the morning of and woke up to texts telling me to come over but I was too late and we didn't end up meeting up.

Maybe one. There was a girl I knew in high school. She was kind of cute and we got along well. This girl was kind of flirty and to this day, I am unclear if she was interested in me or not. One time when we were both involved in a school musical, she gave me a side hug and a peck on the cheek. One Saturday morning we sat in her living room chatting and she was dressed in an outfit I found kind of hot. She invited me to a party once but it got cancelled. So maybe I missed something there but when we first met, she had a boyfriend (who I knew) so I never quite saw her as available or something. But I sometimes wonder. Would have really changed the course of my life if I had become romantically or sexually involved with someone then rather than grad school as actually happened.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith