Post your hangover cures.

last reply
104 replies
7.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am faithful to my chocolate milk cure Mmmmmmmmm always works, unless it's a wine hangover those ones I have to just tough out Ewwwwww they are the worse...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
1 aspirin, 1 multi-vitamin and an apple, banana or peanut butter sandwich. It sort of depends upon if I can remember that combo or not.

Otherwise, I'm just screwed the next day til about 4pm
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
the best things that have help my hangovers are:
2 bottles of water and 3 advil before bed
it sucks but working out the next morning
but the best by far has been sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually just make sure to eat something before I go to bed and immediately start downing water when I wake up. If I forget to eat then it's a long day..
Go check out my new story - How Did This Happen? - John's Story
Lurker
0 likes
I don;t have a cure, but I have a pretty good prevention technique. A couple gravol right before going to sleep. I prefer to take "Simply sleep" which is the same thing, but marketed as a sleep aid. But with smaller capsules that are easier to swallow. Works like a charm.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
combine 1-1/2 ounces of brandy, 1-1/2 ounces port, a dash of curacao, 2 dashes of bitters, one egg yolk, a teaspoon of sugar, and 3 or 4 ice cubes. After blending well in a blender, pour into glass, top with dash of nutmeg, and drink.

i might taste really bad but i've used it plenty of times.
Car quand le soleil brille de ses rayons d'or sur votre beauté, il ya rien que je puisse le comparer à. Vous êtes l'âme de mon cœur et la joie de mon amour. Vous êtes le jour de ma nuit et doux à mon aigre. Nous serons toujours ensemble pour toujours et à jamais jusqu'à la fin des temps. Puissions-nous vivre ensemble une vie éternelle, car je ne peut pas se permettre de vous perdre.
-Николаевна Романова
Lurker
0 likes
I figure it out that longer I stay up when I get home ( take long shower and the rest of the bed preparations) better I feel in the morning.
Usually I drink at least half a litre of water and something to eat before I go to bed.. nothig special, that is usually one slice of plain bread while I take my clothes off..
In the morning is big breakfast on menue and that includes mayonnaise, a lot of it, vegetables.. but no coffee or fruit for me that day and a lot of water again.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think anyone has posted the 80's hangover cure Maccy D's cheese burger (and gerkin hee hee) with fries and a strawberry milkshake haa haa lol.
Lurker
0 likes
go to my profile under Video Gallery fine ''Heeralal Rampartap - Reviver.( Latest Chutney Music )
that what i does when i have a hangover
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I don't think anyone has posted the 80's hangover cure Maccy D's cheese burger (and gerkin hee hee) with fries and a strawberry milkshake haa haa lol.

You bet. Throwing up always helps.LOL
0 likes
I don't have any remedies to share as I don't consume alcohol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never had a hangover, but my Grandad believed that pea meal bacon or haggis, then vomit then more good Scotch.
kisses, amy