You all have such creative imaginations! I was just wondering what level of roleplay do you get into with your partner?
Is it full costumes, some form of ‘set additions’ and lines of dialogue and ‘staying in-role’?
Or is it less immersed but still in the scene, with sexy narrations and directions spoken to carry you along? (I suppose I would call that being half-in-role?)
For my wife and I, there are mostly clothing choices and easy costuming (like me placing makeshift police patches on a button-up shirt, or making a basic basic tunic for each of us out of sheer curtains we bought at the second-hand store — to portray ourselves as being in a religious cult). Easy details like that.
We use our own apartment to be — anywhere: a back alley with a mattress on the ground, a bar, a cheap motel, someone else’s home, the woods, the non-nude beach, a secret back room in a porn video shop, a personal grooming spa, a gynecologist’s clinic; our balcony can be a bar patio; places we might imagine but would never likely go there and do that in real life. But in the privacy of our own apartment, it can become any place!
It’s always just the two of us, but sometimes during ‘hotwife’ or ‘gangbang’ or ‘QueenOfSpades’ fantasies, I am there as myself but also as imagined strangers who have free wanton sex with my wife. I can see it in my mind as me watching them and BEING them with her, simultaneously!
We’ve put on YouTube, ‘drive through Chicago’ and pretended we had sex in a limo; we’ve put on church sermons and pretended we had sex in church; we’ve put on a live band in a club and pretended we got hot and half-naked in a crowded bar; things like that.
Very often I’ll ask my wife to wear her own clothes, like a plunging dress where her everyday bra shows easily; or a too-large tanktop with no bra at all; things like that.
For me, I’ve discovered that my wife really likes when I go ‘commando’, no underwear beneath lounge pants, where my ‘movements’ and ‘physical reactions’ are clear for her to see. I have some items which are mesh and show everything; I like pretending we are out in public somewhere and I’m showing even more than my wife is showing. — in the most inappropriate (imagined) places!
My wife often feels weird really saying more than a few improvised lines, so, most times I will: first I’ll text her a premise and some backstory of my idea I think will make her hot, and once we’re in it, most often I’ll describe events and details as they come; a rather loose roleplay, I admit. But it works for us beautifully!
How about you? What do you do and how immersed do you get in roleplay?