Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secrets

last reply
9 replies
343 views
2 watchers
5 likes

Tell us something you can't tell your partner?

I'll start, my brother in law gives better bjs than her.

I've never told her how much my koi carp cost

I can't tell my wife I'm in love with her girlfriend

There's a woman in accounting at work that I am utterly smitten with. Pretty, long beautiful hair, body of a model, nice young woman to talk to and work with

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

I've not told my wife my son inlaw is a cross dresser

That would be stupid don’t you think he would see it?

I mean there is nothing he doesn’t already know!

Never told her I was coming home early. Found her in the front room naked with another woman

Quote by griffton

Never told her I was coming home early. Found her in the front room naked with another woman

Did they at least invite you to have a threesome? 😲

I never told her I like sucking cock.