2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What scenes from films turn you on?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Butterflies lap dance in Deathproof. Check it out on youtube.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funny enough two Kate Winslet movies.

The opening scene from Quills starring Kate and Geoffery Rush (whom plays The Marquis De Sade) where this mask guy starts stroking this fearful maiden and he tears her dress the camera pans back revealing that the woman is about to be beheaded. Not the actual beheading but the prelude to it.

And the sex scenes from "The Reader" very sexy indeed.

Another scene in the movie Rasputin with Alan Rickman and Ian Mckellen. The scene where Nicholas II strokes, and nuzzles into Alexandra (Greta Sacchi).
Lurker
0 likes
Quite a few from Henry and June. But one in particular where Anais Nin (played by Maria de Medeiros), clothed in an intricate black lace see-through body stocking, is making love to Henry Miller when her husband arrives home. It keeps interweaving between the maid downstairs desperately trying to keep the husband occupied with afternoon tea, and a sizzling sex scene upstairs in the bedroom.

Very very erotic movie, for some odd reason was banned in some countries. And got the dreaded NC-17 rating in others which basically kept it out of mainstream theatres.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The scene with sarah and kyle in the terminator, the intensity of their passion really showed, plus Linda Hamilton was hot.
Ehhhhh, What's up Doc?
Lurker
0 likes
This for me is Joan Collins in the film The Stud , she call in on oliver tobias hes in bed she walks into the bedroon takes her coat and slips off her skirt revealing jus white suspenders and dark stockings mmmmm for me " I havent got long "
Lurker
0 likes
Call me stupid, but the Chun Li shower scene from the Street Fighter movie was sexy as fuck. And right after the four minute, slow motion shower scene, you get to watch her fight Vega wrapped in nothing but a towel and her underwear. The entire thing is then littered with upskirts, wich are always fun!

(First post on the forums, ever. Yay!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
9-1/2 Weeks Kim Basinger & Mickey Rourke on the kitchen floor playing with the contents of the frig!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Dusk to dawn! With Selma Hayek dancing in the bar!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Body of Evidence starring Madonna. Every sex scene was hot.
Head Nurse
0 likes
this might sound wierd, but I love the scene in "Gone in 60 sec" with Nicholas Cage & Angelina Jolie where they r waiting for the couple to screw. mayb its all the sexy cars in that movie...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think I've ever seen anything in a movie quite so sexy as Grace Kelly's bare shoulders in Hitchcock's "Rear Window."
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, it's got to be the chess scene in The Thomas Crown Affair, with Steve McQueen and Faye Dunaway. So much innuendo, eyebrow raising and smiling.