Login

should I be discouraged?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
discouraged that ...396 ppl read my story and only 2 ratings? ":P? evenn if I got a 2/5 it's still helpful for me to know where I stand :\
do I suck? lol
or should I just wait some more?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i think, it's helpful, if you spend some time just getting to know people, posting on forums, etc - i found that, the more visible i become on the site, the more comments and ratings i got. i think one of my earlier peices has a total of 4 comments/ratings as well after being up close to 2 months - often a lot of stories are posted close together and it's easy for them to slip off the radar as others are posted. a little self promotion certainly doesn't hurt, although i myself am awful at it. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
allright thanks rachel smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
btw, i do plan on reading your story - curious now... soon as i finish up an art project that is also promised! biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.