2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-your-type-of-girl-test

The Hot Friend
42% Sexy-Cute, 47% Dark-Light, 48% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's just the Hot Friend. You know you've got one of these. Great face, great uh... assets. This is the type of girl who is fawned on by guys constantly, never realizes it, and finally marries some jackass who's just like you... but damn it, it's not you

You scored 42% on Sexy-Cute, higher than 23% of your peers.

You scored 47% on Dark-Light, higher than 26% of your peers.

You scored 48% on Artsy-Stylish, higher than 39% of your peers.
Lurker
0 likes
Got one for my guy type? Never mind. I'm too hard to handle. The only one that can is the one I have.pCI7xWwlGljZhizS
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Debutante
58% Sexy-Cute, 60% Dark-Light, 66% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Got one for my guy type? Never mind. I'm too hard to handle. The only one that can is the one I have.4chnXRIdkVZafgeH

Shhh! You promised you wouldn't let our secret out
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Hey, we girls are allowed to play too, right? this was mine smile

The Girl Next Door

53% Sexy-Cute, 53% Dark-Light, 42% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.

i'm going to have to tell the girl next door about this! biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your result for The Your Type of Girl Test ...

The Girl Next Door

62% Sexy-Cute, 64% Dark-Light, 46% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.

Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MsYumm
Love begins with an image; lust with a sensation.
Lurker
0 likes
The Prom Queen

Sexy, Light, and Stylish, the Prom Queen dazzles with her million-dollar smile and that body that makes every guy wish he was Prom King. While often "Most Popular," The Prom Queen is not likely to win "Most Likely to Succeed," but chances are she'll end up marrying someone who did.
Lurker
0 likes
The girl next door.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Favorite Friend

62% Sexy-Cute, 68% Dark-Light, 42% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's that friend we've all had. The great girl. The one we've been friends with since the third grade. The one who laughs at our jokes and sends funny text messages. The one with whom we secretly, desperately want to crawl under the covers and spend the next eighteen hours naked.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The Girl Next Door

62% Sexy-Cute, 62% Dark-Light, 58% Artsy-Stylish

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Hot Friend

32% Sexy-Cute, 57% Dark-Light, 60% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's just the Hot Friend. You know you've got one of these. Great face, great uh... assets. This is the type of girl who is fawned on by guys constantly, never realizes it, and finally marries some jackass who's just like you... but damn it, it's not you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Goth Girl
34% Sexy-Cute, 34% Dark-Light, 28% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, Dark and Artsy, the Goth Girl definitely catches your eye. And who can blame you, with her black eyeshadow, black clothes, and black expression? The Goth Girl tempts with the promise of sinful satisfaction.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Hot Friend
23% Sexy-Cute, 47% Dark-Light, 48% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's just the Hot Friend. You know you've got one of these. Great face, great uh... assets. This is the type of girl who is fawned on by guys constantly, never realizes it, and finally marries some jackass who's just like you... but damn it, it's not you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The favourite friend

60% Sexy-cute, 66% dark-light, 36% artsy-stylish

Cute, Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's that friend we've all had. The great girl. The one we've been friends with since the third grade. The one who laughs at our jokes and sends funny text messages. The one with whom we secretly, desperately want to crawl under the covers and spend the next eighteen hours naked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Favorite Friend

62% sexy-cute, 72% dark-light, 60% artsy-stylish

Cute,light and neither artsy nor stlyish, shes that friend we all had. the great girl........... The one with whom we secretly
desperately want to crawl under the covers and spend the next eighteen hours naked
Lurker
0 likes
The Girl Next Door

70% Sexy-Cute, 57% Dark-Light, 46% Artsy-Stylish
Lurker
0 likes
The Favorite Friend
55% Sexy-Cute, 70% Dark-Light, 64% Artsy-Stylish
Lurker
0 likes
Your result for The Your Type of Girl Test ...

The Sorority Girl

45% Sexy-Cute, 55% Dark-Light, 66% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish. OhMyGod! It's the Sorority Girl! These Gap low-rise jeans totally make my ass look great, and they show off my designer thong... Don't you love my shawl? So trendy! Let's get those cute guys in the striped button-downs to buy us another Cosmo!

OK i didn't see that coming but i guess it sounds about right
Lurker
0 likes
The Hot Friend
42% Sexy-Cute, 53% Dark-Light, 60% Artsy-Stylish