Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To Cam or not to Cam... If you had the choice, would YOU put yourself online for all to see??

last reply
18 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Would you put your live webcam online.

18 votes remaining
Yes (7 votes) 39%
Only if I'm paid. (3 votes) 17%
Only if I can stay clothed. (0 votes) 0%
Only if it's sexy. (1 vote) 6%
Only if it's private. (3 votes) 17%
Only if it's classy, not rude/crude. (0 votes) 0%
Only if I can bring my partner. (0 votes) 0%
I may need convincing. (1 vote) 6%
No! (12 votes) 67%
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a question for everyone, but I suppose mostly for the ladies.
If you found a killer site online where you can put up a webcam and get paid, but with little to no reprocussions and you could do it wherever & whenever you wanted, WOULD YOU DO IT?

IF YOU DECIDED YES, explain why. I've got a friend who broadcasts her webcam online. Guys can check out any cam thats broadcasting, but it's up to the person the extent of the interaction you can have with them.

So, say you're home alone and feeling a little frisky (as a woman). You punch in to the site. Get yourself broadcasting. Guys come on and ask you to show off your goods or just chat and shoot the breeze. Either you chat or give em an ultimatum: Tip me and I'll take off a layer of clothing. Don't tip and we'll just chat and have fun. Some girls choose to get their whole kit off and jump right in there with their sex toys. Others, like my friend, demand that you send tips and requests and she'll do something sexy. Maybe take off her top. But nothing from the waist down. Not in public. Though there's a private option for paying viewers. This is where things get interesting.
My Friend is very classy and very attractive. There are others, though who are very free and open with their sexuality. I think I prefer the flirty, classy behaviour of my friend to some of the overtly sex starved girls that broadcast their webcams.

anyway... Thought this might be interesting and entertaining!
TTFN
XDK

Ps. If you're interested in the site I'm talking about, click my signature link below. It's free, but you may want to sign up if you like what you see!
0 likes
I wouldn't do it myself for who would want to see an ugly b like myself however if done right it is possible to make good money from it.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No I do not think it is a good idea once something is out there you can never get it back
elainedarling1 cd
Lurker
0 likes
No never, im wary enough as it is having my pics up on here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
No never, im wary enough as it is having my pics up on here

Ditto.

Plus then I'd have all those Lush ladies clamouring for my gorgeous attention. **sigh** Who needs that???
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
how MUCH am i getting paid? i think that, if the answer was high enough, i would consider it. that said, i doubt it's going to be what i'd be demanding, so it's likely not to happen smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always feel frisky.

And I enjoy getting on cam with those few who I have come to trust not to take photos and share them; ok I lied. I really really enjoy getting on cam with the rare few I've come to enjoy.

As for letting people I do not know? That is a tough one. If I didn't live in China, I'd probably be game for it if my head was not in the shot appearing on a screen. And the amount of money involved. I think it would be hilarious...
"So Woman, where did you get that stack of cash from?"
"Oh! My new job of course!"
"What is your new job?"
"I masturbate for peace on my webcam."
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
Your second post, and it's to promote a cam site?

I smell
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

I smell

I love the smell of spam in the morning!!! Dangnabbit!!! Wrong movie again!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be good! I promise!!! er... rather I promise to try to be good!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
nooo, I'm no spammer. Sure I put a link on and asked opinions. But in reality, I saw a site and wondered what people thought of this type of behavior. It's voyeurism at its finest. It's typically the case that many women are very guarded about their sexuality until they think that noone's looking or that there are no consequences, like they're not going to be caught by Law Enforcement for indecent exposure. Which they won't.
Basically these girls get off, but liked the idea of faceless names watching them and getting off also, but for the reason of watching them.

I've got a friend who's on there. She's super cool and nice enough offline. I know her thoughts, but I wondered what other people's inclinations or thoughts might be to this sort of personal exposure.

Having re-read my original post, i see where you're coming from though. It all lies within the Ps.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.9WrhkWYZ9C9HU8NM
0 likes
Quote by Woman
Quote by roccotool

I smell

I love the smell of spam in the morning!!!
Me to nothing better LOL

No to the question HELL NO!!!! If making a home movie for me and my lover that's different but hell fucking no I'm not gonna share it with anyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by Woman
Quote by roccotool

I smell

Me to nothing better LOL

No to the question HELL NO!!!! If making a home movie for me and my lover that's different but hell fucking no I'm not gonna share it with anyone.
I'm With Bike on this one , I will with my girlfriend but never someone else
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is not enough money in the world to get me to do it.
1) Too many creepy, and down right evil people out there.
2) Like elainedarling1 said, "once something is out there you can never get it back"
3) Nobody wants to see me like that. Not even me!
4) I just don't want too.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by Woman
Quote by roccotool

I smell

Me to nothing better LOL

not even me? what if i asked nicely? or made you pie? mmm... homemade apple pie... with ice cream... now what's your answer? ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by Woman
Quote by roccotool

I smell

Me to nothing better LOL

not even me? what if i asked nicely? or made you pie? mmm... homemade apple pie... with ice cream... now what's your answer? ;)

Awww Sprite you found his weakness!!!!! I don't think he can say no to that!!!

Rocco, I was SOOOO thinking the Same thing!

As far as me....I probably would, for a few Specail people that I can think of, but they might just run the other way!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
When can i be of service?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TearsOfAnAngel
Quote by sprite
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by Woman
Quote by roccotool

I smell

Me to nothing better LOL

Awww Sprite you found his weakness!!!!! I don't think he can say no to that!!!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
myfreecams sends out popups all the time on unprotected PCs. it's annoying and I wouldn't use it even were it free.

Better to only cam with real people, such as the friends I have made on here.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I only go on cam with friends...most of the time just my girlfriend ,and boyfriends have seen me...and a few close friends have as well...
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy