Login

twitter

last reply
78 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
How many of y'all have twitter? If you do. Whats your username?
Lurker
0 likes
I used to for about two weeks,was so boring I left.
Lurker
0 likes
The search function is amazing! I searched bitch.... And Personal Assistant appeared.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Empire555
The search function is amazing! I searched bitch.... And Personal Assistant appeared.

im so not mean enough anymore sad
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Empire555

I would have laughed my ass off but I laughed it off yesterday and Mazza still hasn't gotten me a new one.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

I would have laughed my ass off but I laughed it off yesterday and Mazza still hasn't gotten me a new one.

Here you go, sweetie...

(shit, just drooled over my keyboard... Damn you, Clum!!)

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Empire555

Quite frankly real men don't attack and pick on women while hidden behind a keyboard!

Your rude comment was totally uncalled for, very immature, and especially unmanly!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Here you go, sweetie...

(shit, just drooled over my keyboard... Damn you, Clum!!)

Not quite as nice as my old one but it'll do. Thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Such a gentleman aren't you. Just - WOW!

well it was a little funny...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Empire555

That was way beyond acceptable. Your quick trigger there says more about yourself than it does about PA. Don't be a dickhead.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

That was way beyond acceptable. Your quick trigger there says more about yourself than it does about PA. Don't be a dickhead.

it was funnnnny! lighten up you two!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think Dudealicious and I both share a disdain for rude bullies. I despise bullying in fact! I take it very seriously!

PA did not deserve that comment at all. Empire555 should apologize!
Lurker
0 likes
It wasn't really bullying... Catty yes, but I'm sure PA can take and dish it out without everyone needing to jump in for such a flippant comment?

We're all adults here (mostly)

Let's move on, shall we?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

it was funnnnny! lighten up you two!

I agree ... and when does everyone have such a thin skin anyway. Keep calling me what you will ... it makes me feel alive

Also, if I hear BULLY one more time .. UGH!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
It wasn't really bullying... Catty yes, but I'm sure PA can take and dish it out without everyone needing to jump in for such a flippant comment?

We're all adults here (mostly)

Let's move on, shall we?

Hear, hear.
Lurker
0 likes
In fairness, the OP is obviously new to the forums...

I thought we had all discussed being nice to the newbies in the past??

Come on, guys...

Let's drop it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The guy wasn't being a bully. Just a kneejerk response. Someone lock this thread before it gets out of hand.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WTF ... you don't need to lock anything (just move on). Besides, I believe he may have been responding to something that was written about HIM. I could be wrong (I can admit that) .. but I don't think so, not this time anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
The thread isn't out of hand... If everyone would just take a deep breath, step back and talk about Twitter again, I think all will be well...
Artistic Tart
0 likes
There's no reason to lock the thread. All everyone has to do is not flip out. Overreactions of all sorts are becoming the norm here. Besides, with two or three offering immediate rebukes, the OP will figure out the lay of the land soon enough.
Lurker
0 likes
So, does anyone here use twitter?

I have a personal twitter account, but I've just opened one specifically to tie in with my Lush account...

@Lush_Mazza, if anyone's interested... I literally started it yesterday...

I know that Nicola uses her Lush twitter to promote forum threads, stories and Lush news...
Lurker
0 likes
Just a little question... if you use twitter, does that make you a twit? sorry, couldn't help myself
Clumeleon
0 likes
LOL. Dude, I saw the gif that was posted before it changed to your dog and I was about to say something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum
LOL. Dude, I saw the gif that was posted before it changed to your dog and I was about to say something.

Do I need to punish him? Do tell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Yep you are a bully like this one....

I hope you treat me as well as you do that "Bully". My "Bully" can beat your bully. Remember?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
So, does anyone here use twitter?

I have a personal twitter account, but I've just opened one specifically to tie in with my Lush account...

@Lush_Mazza, if anyone's interested... I literally started it yesterday...

I know that Nicola uses her Lush twitter to promote forum threads, stories and Lush news...

Dancing Doll has a twitter, and I think lots of people post it on their profiles ... along with the thread (about Twitter).