last reply
39 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eroticascribe
My take is, open blinds, they want to be seen, or don't care if they are. So enjoy. I have a friend who's parents have an apartment in a high rise on the Gold Coast Australia. Directly opposite on the same level are two girls in their twenties. They parade around naked, and sit on their balcony and read, naked. I just wish I could visit more often.

If the girls didn't wish to be seen, they would close the blinds. Its not as though you are waiting with binoculars to watch them.
Lurker
0 likes
Open blinds usually are not an accident...therefore neither is voyeurism. I am voyeur.
Lurker
0 likes
Being an exhibitionist and a voyeur myself. I find it hard to believe these women don't realize they are being watched. If they are like me, they are fully aware of what they are doing and doing it on purpose. If they didn't want to be seen they could close their curtains, pull their blinds down, or even hang a sheet over the window. I live out in the country, but If I lived in an apartment in the city, I would leave my windows uncovered so I could tease. I would do it if I knew someone specific would get aroused watching me. I don't know if I would do it all the time though. That would seem to be inviting trouble.

I would smile if you left and anonymous note telling me how sexy I looked, or how how hot I made you. It may even get me wet to know the details of your arousal. As far as approaching them. I like to exhibit myself and there is a big risk of getting caught but, I try to keep some space or have an exit plan in case some guy gets too frisky. I think you would scare them if you went the personal route with them.

If you are not creeping around just outside their windows and keeping your distance, I would definitely watch the show and masturbate for as long as the show lasted smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lisad83
Being an exhibitionist and a voyeur myself. I find it hard to believe these women don't realize they are being watched. If they are like me, they are fully aware of what they are doing and doing it on purpose. If they didn't want to be seen they could close their curtains, pull their blinds down, or even hang a sheet over the window. I live out in the country, but If I lived in an apartment in the city, I would leave my windows uncovered so I could tease. I would do it if I knew someone specific would get aroused watching me. I don't know if I would do it all the time though. That would seem to be inviting trouble.

I would smile if you left and anonymous note telling me how sexy I looked, or how how hot I made you. It may even get me wet to know the details of your arousal. As far as approaching them. I like to exhibit myself and there is a big risk of getting caught but, I try to keep some space or have an exit plan in case some guy gets too frisky. I think you would scare them if you went the personal route with them.

If you are not creeping around just outside their windows and keeping your distance, I would definitely watch the show and masturbate for as long as the show lasted smile

I would follow Lisa's advice...should I be so lucky
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I live in the top flat of a converted house. Living opposite me in 2 separate buildings are 2 young women (around 30-ish I guess) who keep their blinds/curtains drawn permanently. We can both look into each others properties without any difficulty. Both of them walk around their flats nude, mainly in the morning and evening, in the process of getting dressed or undressed. You can actually see the bathroom in one of the flats and the woman in that one keeps the bathroom door open even when she goes to the loo. She has a magnificent figure, fit wouldn't be doing it justice, including great breasts. The other woman is probably bordering on being a BBW. Nevertheless I find myself unable to stop myself watching them when they walking round half or fully naked. I have always been a bit of a voyeur so these opportunities are a big turn on. I especially enjoy the night-time scenarios when I can sit in my dark bedroom and watch them in their fully lit rooms.

Given the proximity to other properties, I assume that both understand that they can be seen and either don't care or enjoy the thrill. My flat is not the only one that looks across at theirs so I may not be alone. I have always assumed this sort of activity is perfectly legal but morally suspect. I occasionally see the women on the street. Although we have never spoken I have often thought about having a quiet word with them and letting them know what I can see. Another option would be to put an anonymous note through their door and see what happens. However, I do not want to spoil the thrill I get from watching them so haven't. Incidentally I have not seen either having sex (but haven't given up hope).

Just wondered what fellow lush pervs thought. Have you been in this situation, if so, what did you do and what happened?

Thanks

do u think i wouldn't look ... then i would introduce myself and tell them.. hoping..
Lurker
0 likes
men always want to watch...

this may be ok if they r well secured [good ropes] .. to avert the "i only want to watch" - "why can't i join" syndrome.. giggles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fantastic ... it wouldn't bother me one bit or thou I could think of other things to do with my time smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a voyeur, I would be essentially compelled to watch. I would probably even pull a chair over to the window and sit down for the show. I would hate myself for doing it, but would do it anyway.

As far as masturbating while they are walking around naked, to me that borders on creepy.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Lurker
0 likes
I am a voyeur and must confess. It's not as if I were keeping notes, it's the good side of exhibitionism...being on the other side. What did I said!
Lurker
0 likes
As long as not done covertly, it's a great turn on.