Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what grabs your attention when reading profiles?

last reply
73 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In recent discussion, what grabs your attention when reading lush members profile? Is it "what their saying, what others post, if they're authors stories, perhaps questions asked or answered they've used in the forums? Do you think each posting should be deleted so the profile doesn't become in a friends terminology "cumbersome". Upon reading would this determine whether you would send friend request or would a chat need to take place first before you consider adding? Thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What grabs my attention when "reading" profiles? Titties

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
What grabs my attention when "reading" profiles? Titties

Oh how did I know you would say that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So unless there is sexual content showing, you're not interested? Words are not required, just show you the goods lol ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I'd like to have a conversation with the person before I add them and see what type of person he/she is.. I don't really look for tits or a naked picture I mean if its there obviously I'm going to look at them :P but I check personality first smile
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by sweetaz
So unless there is sexual content showing, you're not interested? Words are not required, just show you the goods lol ...

It's true. That's LM. He is always threatening to unfriend me unless he can ogle my boobies. He's a true gash hound. It's part of his charm.

I like reading a bio and seeing that they have interests that are NOT sexual. Yeah, we're all here for sex, I get that, but I like to see that there is more to a person. That's a little too one dimensional for me.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
If they don't say they have superpowers, I immediately stop reading.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I don't look at anything specificic, I simply observe the general aspect of it. What catches my eye is when I can deduce an authentic vibe about what kind of person is behind it ; to me that's the main purpose of profiles. People who obviously take this into consideration are people I'd tend to become friend with, even if their personality is totally different from mine.

Personally, my profile defines me quite accurately. I can only hope people perceive and appreciate my authenticity. This is simply an act of respect for those I interact with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Note to self: Time to update my profile and add some of my super powers.
Lurker
0 likes
Its nice to see what people say about themselves, you can see if they'll be fun and interesting or not
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

*rewrites my bio to include super strength and x-ray vision*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*rewrites my bio to include super strength and x-ray vision*

darn i thought i was only one with those....gezzz now im not special
my newest :)
Mazztastic
0 likes
My super power is cursing and epic boobs (hence my friendship with LM..)

Actually, when browsing profiles, I like an interesting av - it doesn't have to be a pic of them, but I like clever ones... I think an av says a lot about a person...

I like to browse their interests, especially what sort of music they like.

I look and see if we have any friends in common (well on their front page)

I check to see if they've made interesting forum posts, if they have stories posted (what categories they're in)

I look and see if they vote or comment on stories and if so, are they the same ones I read...

I don't usually browse their pics, but if they have a gallery, I'll glance at the ones visible, just to see what they are...

I don't usually browse profiles unless I've been sent a friend request or have maybe seen interesting posts by them in the forums or perhaps have read something good by them.

Think that just about covers it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I don't look at anything specificic, I simply observe the general aspect of it. What catches my eye is when I can deduce an authentic vibe about what kind of person is behind it ; to me that's the main purpose of profiles. People who obviously take this into consideration are people I'd tend to become friend with, even if their personality is totally different from mine.

Personally, my profile defines me quite accurately. I can only hope people perceive and appreciate my authenticity. This is simply an act of respect for those I interact with.

I agree with this
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Bang on
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i always check marital status - if it reads "slut", then i'm interested.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well if they are funny and can think past the end of their apendage.....which ever is longer.....lol and have swag......
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i always check marital status - if it reads "slut", then i'm interested.

Maaaaaan.

You're telling me I have to slut it out to be interesting?

I'm building your deck and you don't even pay me in baked goods.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Maaaaaan.

You're telling me I have to slut it out to be interesting?

I'm building your deck and you don't even pay me in baked goods.

dude, you get to stare at me laying around in my bikini and sipping ice tea all day while doing hard labor and you want to get paid, too? seriously? next time i go with the college kid. HE wouldn't have complained nearly as much.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

dude, you get to stare at me laying around in my bikini and sipping ice tea all day while doing hard labor and you want to get paid, too? seriously? next time i go with the college kid. HE wouldn't have complained nearly as much.

Wear a Cardinals baseball red bikini and I'll do all the free labor you want.

In addition to super powers, if you're funny in your profile, you're a cool bean. I "may" read it all.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
While Sprite may not have any baked goods, her hot buns are worth checking out...or so I've been told. ;)

BTW, speaking of 'checking something out',are youse guys saying some folks actually check out the prfiles of other Lushers? Funny, no one ever seems to bother with mine. Probably just an oversight or maybe a problem with the link or....

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin

BTW, speaking of 'checking something out',are youse guys saying some folks actually check out the prfiles of other Lushers? Funny, no one ever seems to bother with mine. Probably just an oversight or maybe a problem with the link or....

i have - thing is, every time i do, it's a painful reminder that you're married and off limits... *sighs* breaking my heart every time...

Lurker
0 likes
Normally when I read their information, if it's very literate I get attracted. Also, humour is greatly appreciated.
Lurker
0 likes
Normally when I read their information, if it's very literate I get attracted. Also, humour is greatly appreciated.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
While Sprite may not have any baked goods, her hot buns are worth checking out...or so I've been told. ;)

You mean you have a real actual profile?? I thought we just went to Rumplations, flashed our boobies, had a few too many cocktails, and waited for you to show!
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Sprite wrote:
i have - thing is, every time i do, it's a painful reminder that you're married and off limits... *sighs* breaking my heart every time...

===

Be brave, fair damsel, be very brave. ;)

Profiles need to be literate and with some humor? Damn, BSlain, now you tell me.

a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
There are many things in a profile that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those be it may a friend or otherwise - Camilla
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Wear a Cardinals baseball red bikini and I'll do all the free labor you want.

In addition to super powers, if you're funny in your profile, you're a cool bean. I "may" read it all.

Come January you'll be wearing a Seahawks jersey...while shoveling the snow from your driveway just before the playoffs.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
CG wrote:You mean you have a real actual profile?? dontknow I thought we just went to Rumplations, flashed our boobies, had a few too many cocktails, and waited for you to show!

===

Well sure, that always works, don't you know. Thing is, 'She Who Must Be Obeyed' said I had to have a profile. So I posted a few paintings of nekkid women I have known (honest) some music vids I like, threw in some BS (as usual) and called it a day.

Lurker
0 likes
I'm new here but I've checked out a few profiles. I just look to see if something interesting catches my eye. I only have a couple friends in here right now but I've turned a couple down that were kind of creepy. I really do enjoy the site and just looking over the forum. Seems like a great place do far.