Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the best place in the house to have sex other than the bedroom?

last reply
517 replies
55.4k views
0 watchers
14 likes

Quote by BunnyFooFoo

On our balcony. My apt is located at the back of the building, so there isn’t a ton of risk, but it can be exhilarating hearing people walk below us.

wow so hot!

Where ever she says yes.

Straddling him on the sofa. I can control everything! I can make it last as long as I want. Usually!

Metal barstool.

The living room sofa. I had a next-door neighbor FWB and we fucked so many times on her living room sofa, I always pitted anyone who came over to visit and sat down on that male/female cum saturated mess that we left behind.

The deck or the pool table in the game room!