What should be on your Bucket List?

last reply
18 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think there are some things everyone should see or do before they expire. I think the most beautiful places in the world are British Columbia Canada, followed by Italy. To me these are both must see places.
What are your must see or must do things and places?
Lurker
0 likes
Before I die I want to do a bonafide good thing, something that would make life better for just one person.
Also...I want to rollerskate all over Kyle Sandilands face. That would make me one happy cookie.
XX
BB
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Things/places to see- most of Western Europe, Hawaii, the Caribbean. Haven't been to Asia yet, I'll bet Japan and China are worth the trip. All 50 states.
Where to travel is not as important as the attitude you bring with, where ever you are going.
Like the movie, drive a classic car. '67 Camero SS for this guy. Not just drive, but take a road trip in one.....maybe Vegas.
Sex with a stranger, still waiting for the right stranger. Mile high club, make a great profesional grade video just for the two of us,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to see the beauty of South Americas! I would like to go to Colombia ~ the posh part not the scary part. Giggles.

xx B.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Betty-Bea
Before I die I want to do a bonafide good thing, something that would make life better for just one person.
Also...I want to rollerskate all over Kyle Sandilands face. That would make me one happy cookie.
XX
BB

What a great ambition, I love it
Lurker
0 likes
There are a few places I definitely want to see:
Machu Picchu
The Taj Mahal
The Great Barrier Reef
The Vatican/Rome
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MindsEye
I think the most beautiful places in the world are British Columbia Canada, followed by Italy. To me these are both must see places.

Well check and check. I simply must go to Paris. Hopefully to attend Le Cordon Bleu.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lady Sharon's Bucket List

1. Mediterranean Cruise
2. African safari
3. Visit the other continents not mentioned, minus Antarctica
4. Caribbean Cruise
5. Road trip across USA and Canada/visit the remaining 36 states

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I love this Travel Bucket List! There is truly, so much to see and experience here on Earth.

My Travel Bucket List

1. India
2. Italy
3. Bora Bora
4. Turkey
5. Morocco

..... then I'll start to add another as I experience these 5!

Get the passports ready!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To hike Machu Picchu.... to know and explore the life of Italy and Greece... those are next on my list!
Lurker
0 likes
Find love, no luck so far
Lurker
0 likes
1. Visit Great Bear Lake for the last time
2. St Louis Cardinals World Series
3. Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl
4. St Louis Blues vs Montreal Canadiens Stanley Cup
5. Reading the "Book" cover to cover
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Being on the West coast, I would very much like to see the sunrise in Maine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Forget the Bucket List... I'm going for the S List!

...I don't wanna live forever! I'm not worried about things to do BEFORE I die... I'm going for shit to do to TEMPT death!

The S list:

Swim with Sharks...
Skydive...
Sleep with Strippers... (possible heart attack)
...errr... that's as far as i got. it's an S list... that's tough to come up with!
Lurker
0 likes
ziplinnnning
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i want to scuba dive. I love watching nature programs about the underwater world - all the beautiful tropical fish and corals and the colors and it's like another world - sadly, i am deathly afraid of the water and i can't swim, but i am slowly working in that direction.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Sprite I will going diving with you when ever you like

Run with the bulls in Pamplona
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i want to scuba dive. I love watching nature programs about the underwater world - all the beautiful tropical fish and corals and the colors and it's like another world - sadly, i am deathly afraid of the water and i can't swim, but i am slowly working in that direction.

I'm more of a muff diver myself, but theres always glass bottom boats!
Lurker
0 likes
travelling the world is a main thing! smile its such a common thing for a bucket list
Clumeleon
0 likes
And like an epiphany it came to him: Write a novel.