Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What was your" WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING" moment?

last reply
40 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A one night stand with a pair of twins - then a morning wake up with their house-mate on top of me.

None of the three were gals I'd have picked had I been sober at the time - course I was an idiotic 19 year old.
Lurker
0 likes
Deciding to wear heels even though I am so clumsy I will trip and fall barefooted and of course I did fall and it was in front of a room full of people lol
Lurker
0 likes
Joining the army - - Then actually using my brains, which got me into trouble many times.

I just can't kick the habit of using them - - Of thinking and sometimes, in a normal, argumentative way, explain to the respective "officer" ( Whom often are, absolute idiots, incompetent, childish and on ego trips ), that "he / she" is an idiot - -

Then they send you to a psych evaluation, and the result is "Militarily nonadjustable person ( Has problems with authority ) - - -

I do not have a problem with authority - - Idiots are the ones I have a problem with smile biggrin:D:D:D:D

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Posting replies on forums........Gulp !
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Balloonmeister
0 likes
Quote by lynda3
I bought a used Corvair ...

"Dangerous at ANY speed", Ralph Nader
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Lurker
0 likes
Getting married once upon a time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When my ex boyfriend found out my new email and started chatting with me. I knew this was a bad idea to talk, but I did. WTFWIT?! That was an hour of fighting about old shit all over again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When i looked up and called a girl from college to ask to meet up over Christmas.

It was a love at first sight moment and i'd been like a lost puppy all term I couldn't bear the thought of not seeing her over the Christmas holidays and gave her a call even thougb she had previously given me the just friends line in the past.

I called her and asked if she wanted to meet up. She was clearly lost for words and just said 'i'm busy that day'

I hadn't mentioned a day and reality smacked me right in the face.

What the fuck was i thinking?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my last boyfriend.... what the fuck was I thinking?
Alice Puppet <3
Lurker
0 likes
I think Mazza summed it up best but my most serious WTFWIT moment was when I married my ex husband. Divorced 5 years now and I wont ever make that mistake again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My moment was that time when I got drunk and didn't realize it.. I drove a friend home out in the boonies, and on my way back home I stopped to fistfight a grown bull moose. I knew the instant I stepped out of my car what I was planning to do, and I turned around and got back in the car and drove home to sleep it off. Never been drunk again since then.