Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what's The most passionate thought about your favorite partner during masturbating ?

last reply
22 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Candyman
0 likes
Deep down her throat.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
Kissing Ben passionately as he watches me cum......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being kissed by her full soft lips
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hearing his sexy voice talking dirty to me and feeling his hands all over me....
Lurker
0 likes
Having him whisper in my ear and beg me to cum....that one will get me every time!
Lurker
0 likes
Hoping she will hand me the television remote
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, it's gotta be me and my Queen climaxing together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The way she used to sit on my face and grind into it, not just sitting down, anytime I was going down on her she had ways of pressing her pussy into my face that turned me on so much.
Lurker
0 likes
Her being the sexy woman she once was and her saying that she's decided she wants to do those things again.
Lurker
0 likes
Eating her through her panties till she cums, her hands in my hair, her whispers and moans, her shudder as she lets go...

xx SF

(You ASKED!)
Lurker
0 likes
I have a whole library of fantasies and I tend to build men who I am presently hot for into those fantasies. This way I can make that nice feeling go on and on and on
Lurker
0 likes
I like doing it best when he is watching.... so looking into his lustful eyes while he watches me works every time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watching my companion (woman) masturbate is a huge turn on for me ... especially if has me suck and lick her fingers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wondering (hoping) if her husband is going to join in.
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Me on top, riding his cock, controlling my movements (if I can).....love it!
Chuckanator
0 likes
Since we are in a long distance relationship it is a frequent occurrence. I look at her pics and we chat about what we want from each other. Our connection is amazing even though we have so many stumbling blocks. I imagine her sweet lips on mine, cupping her magnificent breasts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the size of his prick as he first enters me ........ohh yes !
Lurker
0 likes
I wonder how long she can keep this up and how many times she can cum?!!!!!
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Him staring deeply in my eyes as I feel his cum pulsing deeply in me

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how hot and wet she is