Would you sleep with a virgin?

last reply
191 replies
22.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Would you sleep with a virgin? Why or why not?
Lurker
0 likes
I have four times. When I lost mine at 19 with my bf who was also a virgin..

Once with three in tow.same night, same place but one after the other...

I don't regret it nor do I feel badly about it..

Am I a whore? No....knows I'll be judged and disliked by some.frowned upon.... shrugs.......

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, BUT; more often than not that little membrane is MUCH more hassle than it's worth. there ARE exceptions to every rule, and I've had a couple of them but over all, I PREFER experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely yes, i love to teach a lover new things
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well sleep may come eventually, but I would love the opportunity to again have a virgin. Only had one in my life, but the fun of teaching her was something I will never forget.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Hypothetically, of course. You know, the whole married thing?

I would. I like the idea of gently guiding a young woman through that particular milestone with a great deal of care and respect. I know it's a generalisation, but typically guys of that age are clumsy, selfish asses. Bit of a hero complex, if you haven't guessed.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would not like the responsibility for breaking one in as im afraid I might not make the first time memorable enough
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would not like the responsibility for breaking one in as im afraid I might not make the first time memorable enough
Lurker
0 likes
I have and i will again ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe, I'm a virgin msyelf, so it might be nice to figure things out together, without worrying about being looked down on by a more experienced partner, on the other hand I wouldn't want my own inexperience to ruin her/our first time so... It's a maybe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The problem when your a guy is virgin girls are often clingly and then makes it hard to end it so i 99% of the time wouldnt but there are always times when shiat happens ha.
0 likes
I have never slept with a virgin. It is not something that is a big fantasy of mine, but I would be happy to be someone's first if that's what they wanted.
Lurker
0 likes
Sleep with a virgin? Probably not. Have sex with one, Hell Yes!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Way back in my early days - I showed a few virgin guys how it was done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Helped 6 virgin guys have their first pussy with me. Enjoyed their awkwardness and enthusiasm. Have not fucked one in ages. Maybe I need to find one ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Everyone has to lose it some time, by the time you get to my age, there's not too many left!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
^ Lolol

I think taking someones virginity is a big deal. When you guide someone male of female through their first time its a milestone in their life they'll never forget.

Now have I ever been with a virgin? No fraid not. Lost my virginity at 16 to someone with experience. Still it's a nice thought.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope.....I'd be too busy sucking her pussy
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep. Would luv to de flower a young virgin.
Lurker
0 likes
Never have, probably never will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have helped 4 women to women hood!. Its a very special and intimate moment....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm Virgin.. a rare commodity

Lots of people here are Virgin Teachers. Someone did my virgins too.. haaaa!
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Oakley19
I have helped 4 women to women hood!. Its a very special and intimate moment....

Oakley.. Helped?

It was immensely kind of you to "introduce" 4 women to adulthood.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems like we all would have to unless somebody has a corner on the market.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done it once and it was a horrific experience.
never again.
i like a man to be experienced and teach me things...
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My first husband and I were both virgins. It sucked so badly and made me wonder why anyone LIKED doing it. I hope to never be with an inexperienced man again, so sorry......smile
0 likes
Yes, but she would need to be the right person, when I wasn't already in a relationship. It shouldn't be the sexual history you should be looking at, it's the person themselves. I know their sexual history is part of who they are, but not the only factor.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes lots of times many girls
Lurker
0 likes
In a heartbeat! Unfortunalty, I'm 48 and there aren't too many virgins left in my age group! Ah, but the memories!!!
Lurker
0 likes
i wood but just the girls