Blow job category???

last reply
21 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey everyone just wondering why there no category for blow jobs? Hey Lush can we get one?
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hmm Blow Jobs are ALMOST the same as getting fucked. Actually a great blow job is foreplay
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A spectacular finish to!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I always have loved a good protein shake in the morning smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Good point...who doesn't love a good BJ...and while we're at it could we please include a military category? There are a few out there in uniform that want to make their voices heard also
Matriarch
0 likes
We did a lot of research prior to deciding upon the final categories, and there just wasn't enough demand for either blowjob stories (which could go under straight sex or gay male anyway), or for Uniform related stories, which arguably could go under the Fetish category.

There is also the safety net of the Tags and Search feaures:

http://www.lushstories.com/search-results.aspx?query=blowjob 282 stories there for you

http://www.lushstories.com/search-results.aspx?query=military 92 stories there.

Hope that helps, and welcome to the site
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh YEA !!! what guy doesn't love being sucked !! I love it anytime !
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by BiSexlover

Oh YEA !!! what guy doesn't love being sucked !! I love it anytime !

Let's not forget that there are guys like me who love to be the one doing the sucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by genieinabottle
I know the guys like it.

But I hate giving it to them.Hell no!

OMG I can't even imagine!!!!! When I was your age I could not suck cock enough. I'm even worse now my mouth just craves a big hard cock most of the time. LOVE controlling a mans body like that. What A HUGE turn on getting a man off that way let alone all the wonderful tactile sensations especially when he cums in your mouth mmmmmm......... My mouth wants a hard one now
Bunny12

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
Quote by genieinabottle
I know the guys like it.

OMG I can't even imagine!!!!! When I was your age I could not suck cock enough. I'm even worse now my mouth just craves a big hard cock most of the time. LOVE controlling a mans body like that. What A HUGE turn on getting a man off that way let alone all the wonderful tactile sensations especially when he cums in your mouth mmmmmm......... My mouth wants a hard one now

Present!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't see why or why not.57vUUnWDMOV289xR
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I totally agree with you Bunny. I love to please my man it's a major turn on for me as well so I definitely don't feel like I'm just doing it for him. Best way to get the tastiest protein. I don't get women who complain about giving blowjobs, you can't get more intimate then swallowing your man's very essence down, even better when you share it with a passionate kiss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MilfBeauty
I always have loved a good protein shake in the morning smile

ok....call me whatever you want....but that shit is just wrong! I have never tasted a protein shake as salty as that!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I once knew a woman who told me her G spot was in the back of her throat, within the very first chat session we had.

Met her online @ a dating website, local to me. She asserted this fact more than a few times, but with her work schedule (state employed psychologist) combined with her duties as a mother of a pair of younger teens and her hobby which she also claimed to be very important to her (She was/is a bare-knuckle cage fighter/advanced degree black belt - 120 lb. class), it was difficult for her and I to hookup.

The one time we did manage to meet, she proved to me that she could climax while providing an exceptional deepthroat experience. I almost fell in love with her; were it not for her black eye, broken nose and bruises upon her ribs...I could have seen a long term relationship with her.

She also warned me that she was 169% crazy. Hell, it was part of her screen name. For such a level-headed 36 yr old 'Mom-First', she was definitely a dyed-in-the-wool sexual predator who owned a well-defined split personality and hair trigger temper.

I'd have gone into the most depraved biker-bar with her at my side, dressed up like a California beach bum and not felt one bit afraid of flipping anyone shit over a too-warm served draw of beer. That woman could crush your vocal cords in about .03 seconds -or- make you shoot ropes in 30 ticks of your wristwatch.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like Linda Lovelace.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe we should try to see if there is any truth to needing to keep the bride away from eating any wedding cake?
Matriarch
0 likes
We took care of this with our Oral Sex category.

Great story WellMade
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about "True Stories" category for those of us who are not so fantasy driven.
Lurker
0 likes
There are plenty of stories in the Oral Sex category now, including one of mine.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Being a certified old fart, I'm tempted to snap my suspenders and say this thread reminds me a bit of the old Red Riding Hood joke about the Big Bad Wolf boasting he was going to eat her, to which she replied:

"Eat, eat, eat! Doesn't anyone want to fuck around here anymore?"

But I'll resist that temptation.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
Quote by genieinabottle
I know the guys like it.

Bunny i almost proposed to you. Gawd i love this girl.