Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crayon Rockets

last reply
12 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
lol for some reason i could see some of the guys doing that too
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"



Sassy
It really is kind of cool.

I say "cool" too!!!
i know i think its kinda cool how he did it
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"



Sassy
Awwww i miss crayons smile
Cool very very cool, I must get me some of those..........
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Very cool, I want one too... That would be Great!
Algol
Quote by MMonroe
Awwww i miss crayons smile

Me too!
There's a restaurant here that has a large sheet of paper on each of the tables with a glass of crayons on. After the waitress comes and writes her name upside down so it's facing you, takes your order, then you can draw on the paper. The change after each customer of course.
Very cool haven'tplayed with model rockets in years such a blast.
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by MMonroe
Awwww i miss crayons smile

Me too!
There's a restaurant here that has a large sheet of paper on each of the tables with a glass of crayons on. After the waitress comes and writes her name upside down so it's facing you, takes your order, then you can draw on the paper. The change after each customer of course.


thats kinda cool chef
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"



Sassy
Quote by sassycheergirl
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by MMonroe
Awwww i miss crayons smile

Me too!
There's a restaurant here that has a large sheet of paper on each of the tables with a glass of crayons on. After the waitress comes and writes her name upside down so it's facing you, takes your order, then you can draw on the paper. The change after each customer of course.


thats kinda cool chef


It is isn't it? The name of the restaurant is Garfields. The food isn't very good but the atmosphere is nice. It's in the mall so that explains a lot.
Quote by chefkathleen
I could so see some of the guys rubbing their hands together and thinking about building these.

http://www.jcrocket.com/crayons.shtml


Thanks Chef. I'm already getting my duct tape out ready to do my Flash Gordon thing. Cute article.

As for crayons in restaurants? Don't be shy, even if it's not exactly true, most half decent restaurants will bring you some paper and crayons if you tell them you're expecting a minor to join you. I've never yet been asked to return the crayons whilst embarassing my wife with my artistic talent.

Now, where am I going to visit on Valentaines day????
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw