GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

last reply
38 replies
4.5k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Last night's concert at Buckingham Palace - one of the most awesome things I've ever seen in my life ! So I had to share the opening - hope you guys don't mind x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Makes me so amazingly proud to be british and shows the greatness of this country! smile
Clumeleon
0 likes
ARGH! She's the Queen of the UNITED KINGDOM (and all Commonwealth nations), not just England.

Sick of hearing about the fucking Jubilee.
Clever Gem
0 likes
My street has gone mad? There's bouncy castles, porta loos and music. My dog won't stop barking. I'm still undecided.
Now Clum... the cider breakfast, I'm ready now.
Lurker
0 likes
I thought we were all supposed to be stoney broke here in UK and according to Cameron it's known as 'austerity'. I can't get a job anywhere. And yet millions are spent on a so called celebration of an out of work old woman and her similarly out of work family.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
My street has gone mad? There's bouncy castles, porta loos and music. My dog won't stop barking. I'm still undecided.
Now Clum... the cider breakfast, I'm ready now.

My dear, it's already past lunchtime; far too late for cider, we'll have to start on the wine.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by clum

My dear, it's already past lunchtime; far too late for cider, we'll have to start on the wine.

I'm down with that! Let's get "Buntified" hahahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry people but I am an American and we dont bow our heads to no one, We are free and our only allegiance is to our Country
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Thanks, Swollen .... that was great! Robbie Williams is still such a bad boy in my books!

@ Clum .... who was disputing that the Queen is not the Queen of the Commomwealth? (and the Jubilee year will be over soon .... half way through it!)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie

I thought we were all supposed to be stoney broke here in UK and according to Cameron it's known as 'austerity'. I can't get a job anywhere. And yet millions are spent on a so called celebration of an out of work old woman and her similarly out of work family.

I thought the same yesterday.
Lurker
0 likes
I would have loved to have seen the concert for real...just so I could watch one of my all time idols Stevie Wonder.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say I have never been a Royalist and when I arrived back from seeing family abroad last night... We came on a put the tv on and it was really infectious.
Ending up with me, my husband, my sister and my American cousin and his family dancing along in my front room to elton and madness... even my cousins 8 year old son learning god save the queen.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum
ARGH! She's the Queen of the UNITED KINGDOM (and all Commonwealth nations), not just England.

Sick of hearing about the fucking Jubilee.

What he said.

Quote by SexySofie

That's what I was wondering about too. How they spend such copious amounts of money on this when so many people are hurting.
The Linebacker
0 likes
So this isn't about that awesome song by The Sex Pistols?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Last night's concert at Buckingham Palace - one of the most awesome things I've ever seen in my life ! So I had to share the opening - hope you guys don't mind x

WOW!! That was impressive but its a shame that Freddie Mercury wasnt still alive. I personally think he he would have been even better.

As for the rest of the concert.................................... Congrats to the Queen!
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for sharing this Swollen. It may have cost much, but the majesty and grandeur sent chills down my spine.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I Luv this country, the Royals and everything to do with Great Britian.

I've travelled to a few other countries and nothing feels better, than when you get back home.

Also, there's no other country that can compare, with putting on a pagant and parade.
The only thing other countries can parade, are their tanks, guns and soldiers!!!

Melissa xx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
So this isn't about that awesome song by The Sex Pistols?

It is now!

Lurker
0 likes
or two.

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant
@ Clum .... who was disputing that the Queen is not the Queen of the Commomwealth? (and the Jubilee year will be over soon .... half way through it!)

I was being annoyed that the thread was wall called 'GOD SAVE THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND'. It's been changed now.
0 likes
Quote by clum
I was being annoyed that the thread was wall called 'GOD SAVE THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND'. It's been changed now.

ahh!! I see what you meant ... now.

cheers!
0 likes
Yes she is the Queen of the Commonwealth!

I am a very proud to be a part of the commonwealth and proud to be a Canadian! Congratulations on the diamond jubilee! This is a once in a lifetime experience, thank-you for being our queen for the past 60 years.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congrats on the Diamond Jubilee to all of my British-Canadian-Australian-Etc. (Commonwealth) cousins from my neck of the woods in the USA!

PS. I think since after 1815 we've all become pretty good friends don't you?
Lurker
0 likes
I love the Queen and everything she stands for. She is a phenomenal woman and whilst she may live a pampered life, under all the grandiose she is still a human being like the rest of us. Difference is, she has to put duty first. Her life and that of her family are under constant scrutiny, every move discussed, dissected and analysed. Unlike everyday celebrities, she did not choose her role in life yet she embraces it with honour and dignity regardless of what is going on in her personal life.
I am proud of my British ancestry and to be part of the Commonwealth and I personally feel that we are lucky indeed to have a Monarchy headed by such a wise and humble woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie

I couldn't agree more. I sure wish Canada would cut ties with this lot. Burns me up to see her pic on our currency......I'd rather a beaver and a Canada goose on it.
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Yes she is the Queen of the Commonwealth!

I am a very proud to be a part of the commonwealth and proud to be a Canadian! Congratulations on the diamond jubilee! This is a once in a lifetime experience, thank-you for being our queen for the past 60 years.

that's how I feel, Dude ....
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I want to thank her for the holiday we will get this Monday. I'm going to enjoy golf with my buddies while we have a few cans...in her honor of course.
Lurker
0 likes
An Excellent Jubilee and credit to the Queen for 60 years of service