Guilty Pleasure Music

last reply
64 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

i normally dial right past this song when driving. it irritates me to no end. HOWEVER, when it's tia nia and the wee ones, i pump this full blast. bopping around with them to this will always be a source of pure happiness. plus - i can duff like nobody's business.

Say. Her. Name.

Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Wallstreet_Wolf
I do Love all music, but this is the type of song I roll up the windows,and crank up the volume. Only when I'm by myself.

That's brilliant :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it sounds like he kind of music a bunch of 20-year old college girls would enjoy dancing and singing along with then there is a good chance it gets played by me much more often than I care to admit.
Examples: Ariana Grande or Taylor Swift

There are also some songs or artists that aren’t impressive from the perspective of playing or vocal ability and can be a bit generic sounding in some regards but due to the suggestive lyrics I get sucked right in.
Examples: In This Moment and Iggy Azalea

And sometimes I like some music simply because it is weird and that most people would find it too odd to be enjoyable.
Example: Neil Cicierega

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Doom metal is another guilty pleasure of mine. I admit that the lyrics about worshipping Satan and smoking dope and hating the world are juvenile, but I love that heavy thick guitar tone and slow groove:

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.